• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adiuvo

PSP/GAME/UPDATE/EBOOT.PBP should be the address.

Basically, name the update EBOOT.PBP then place it in the UPDATE folder, and place that in PSP/GAME.

HEN-A

Contributer
Alright Im spoofing the MAC and Frimware :D.

Sea216

when I download the thing off of davees site, and then save them, it wont let me open the files cause my pc says "To open this file windows needs to know what program created it" what do I do?
Try 7-zip from 7zip.org

BTW Thanks Davee and Team Typhoon!

chipster

I dont know what to say to team typhoon and esp davee!!! Thankuuuuuuuu man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slasher

Suck It
There is a bug present in this release that may affect some people.

<@EvilSeph> This is what happens when you whine, joke and bitch about things not getting done - you rush development and bugs sneak by because all the testers are being pressured into completing their testing as fast as possible. Lesson learned, I hope.

HEN-A

Contributer
It is a possibility Sony could ask Davee to work for them :).

Thats probably what happened with Dark Alex a long time ago...

puchucho

Don't work, i put h.bin in mi memory stick, and put Chickhen SLIM on PSP/PHOTO, and when i go to pictures the psp is freeze, and then it's shut down... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.