• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genome

There is a bug present in this release that may affect some people.

<@EvilSeph> This is what happens when you whine, joke and bitch about things not getting done - you rush development and bugs sneak by because all the testers are being pressured into completing their testing as fast as possible. Lesson learned, I hope.

Wait, so it's OUR fault that the testers were incompetent?

Playing devil's advocate is what helps get things done and an important part of the process.

Adiuvo

Thank Davee .
Can i now isntall CFW on may 3004 ?

No, HEN doesn't allow the installation of custom firmware due to limitations in the exploit.

badnat

I can boot into HEN just fine on my 3000 fw5.03... but whenever I try to run an app (emulators, picture viewer, etc...) the psp logo comes up and stays for a while, then the system shuts off.

HEN-A

Contributer
I wanna run this HEN so bad but I have to update to 5.03 OFW..

I will update once my battery is charged :mad:.

Mazaii

Yuuuhhuuuuuuuuu...it wors...ahaaaaahaaaa...thank yOU VERY much....team TYphoon you are the greatest))))))))))))URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
Then it seems that some people should learn to ignore what others say and continue with their jobs in a correct fashion.

It isn't his job to do shit. He didn't have to spend his time on this, it's ungrateful bastards that whine and complain that screw it up. It's a free thing, he isn't making money off of this. He has no obligation to even fix this bug.

HEN-A

Contributer
Can we please stop arguing....

This is a time to celebrate and be thankful HEN has arrived,not argue about whos fault it was that there is a bug..

funstuff234

when i download the link there is no chickhen folder just for the PHAT section just the eggsploit picture. is that suppose to be like that?

HEN-A

Contributer
Try downloading it with another browser if only some folders appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.