• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow-wolf

Worked the first time for me, but crashed while loading an emulator.
Now HEN doesn't even load, just freezes.

Ah well, we all make little mistakes.

Adiuvo

Worked the first time for me, but crashed while loading an emulator.
Now HEN doesn't even load, just freezes.

Ah well, we all make little mistakes.

What PSP revision do you have?

HEN-A

Contributer
I wont argue with you over something as stupid as this but then again not all of us(yes that means you)have that common knowledge of when to give it a rest.

mikeevd

Big props to Davee on improving the stability BIG time. I couldn't get the Hello World working for the life of me but now I get this one working 95% of the time!!

And now I patiently wait for this bug to be fixed as should everyone else, this is a huge step forward. Not long ago people were complaining that they want it even with bugs, they just want to see something, well here you go!

Off-Topic:

Like others said, if nobody complained and was patient, then all of you would have a functional HEN instead of a rushed one.

But, you people may not be happy because of the bug, but s0nY is.

Thanks to those complainers (you know who you are), s0nY get the exploit earlier than needed. Thanks for doing this. :love:

HEN-A

Contributer
What exactly is the BUG??

HEN-A

Contributer
You guys are all lucky I have not even gotten to try it yet :(.

mrpazzo

thanks for all team typhon ... ^^ you have make a great job!!! and i am sure that you fixed the bug... goodnight all!!! we see tomoroww

HEN-A

Contributer
No Homebrew is working or not all??

mikeevd

The actual HEN loads up excellently but the homebrew is not working at the moment, just crashes the psp. But I'm very happy, stability is what I worried about most.

Status
Not open for further replies.