• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professional

Hello every one!
I have just came back from a market selling HACKED PSP 3000 he was pretty sure about it and told me that he can show me that tomorrow??!!!?!
The price was twice and he was talking about a new battery coming from china.
I asked him about lite blue tool but he knew about that and said the new battery is totally Chinese and new!!??!
Has anyone know something about this?

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
The battery doesn't matter. They can use a Lite-Blue Tool battery. The thing that matters is the Pre-IPL and unless the guy has dumped it (unlikely) there won't be hacked 3k's. He may be selling PSP's with HEN loaded on the mem sticks and calling it hacked coz it runs homebrew

Professional

The battery doesn't matter. They can use a Lite-Blue Tool battery. The thing that matters is the Pre-IPL and unless the guy has dumped it (unlikely) there won't be hacked 3k's. He may be selling PSP's with HEN loaded on the mem sticks and calling it hacked coz it runs homebrew

It seem that the IPL Dumper for 3000 is already exists
Look I found this>
well SORRY but this are for PSP3000!!! - eXophase.com Forums

I don't know exactly what it is.
Are you telling that with this dumper and a normal battery they can hack it to run a CFW?
(And one more thing here in Iran seller know exactly what they are selling and they know that they cant cheat us when he says it will run a ISO game then it will)

Slasher

Suck It
IPL dumpers have been around for a long time now. This is nothing new.

We need the PRE-IPL if there's to be custom firmware on TA-088v3 and TA-090v2.

gjtashan

slasher so pre ipl is needed for full custom firmware and what about cfe for 3000 like for 2000 ta-88v3 can it be possible without pre ipl

Slasher

Suck It
slasher so pre ipl is needed for full custom firmware and what about cfe for 3000 like for 2000 ta-88v3 can it be possible without pre ipl

Yeah the pre-ipl isn't needed to get cfwe onto a 3000. Some other stuff needs to be done, but it's completely feasible.

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
I've an idea but i'm not good with opening up and experimenting with electricals and i haven't done it before on a PSP. They could place another chip between the chip containing Pre-IPL and where ever it leads so the pre-IPL (i'm guessing its code) would have t travel through the placed chip or device which wuld record it or copy it then the data from the extra chip could extracted.

Just a random idea

Ragnarok

Sounds fine theoretically

m0skit0

They could place another chip between the chip containing Pre-IPL and where ever it leads so the pre-IPL (i'm guessing its code) would have t travel through the placed chip or device which wuld record it or copy it then the data from the extra chip could extracted.
Why nobody thought this simple idea before? Well, sounds good, but, unfortunately, pre-IPL is on a ROM INSIDE CPU chip, so to get you'll have to decap the chip properly, and that's not an easy (neither cheap) process.

Forget that process unless you're ready to spend thousand of dollars for the equipment to do so.

madenssblade

Why nobody thought this simple idea before? Well, sounds good, but, unfortunately, pre-IPL is on a ROM INSIDE CPU chip, so to get you'll have to decap the chip properly, and that's not an easy (neither cheap) process.

Forget that process unless you're ready to spend thousand of dollars for the equipment to do so.
if some at uni doing electronics they might have the equipment there whitch they can use :)

xiemphongthan

Lolzz....Bored with PSP..
Just an Idea:

Iz it possible to Flash the ChickHEN and CFW Enabler into the PSP so that we don't need the files in the mem stik to activate the hack in case the PSP goes back to 5.03OFW?
I believe some people're trying to dump the PRE-IPL in the TA-088v3 to do that.

Jhazky

It's been quiet to this thread since yesterday because of CFW enablers going around.. Just want say many people are still anticipating ChickHEN R3.. Go Davee!

syphy

It's been quiet to this thread since yesterday because of CFW enablers going around.. Just want say many people are still anticipating ChickHEN R3.. Go Davee!

R3 has already been released on Davee's website. I didn't know either until earlier today because I just happened to check Davee's website. i wish the mods would keep the first post of this thread updated because thats where i usually check for release info.

and does anybody else find it a little messed up that the 5.03 GEN-A release thanks DAX and Miriam but doesnt thank Davee?

Bubbletune

R3 has already been released on Davee's website. I didn't know either until earlier today because I just happened to check Davee's website. i wish the mods would keep the first post of this thread updated because thats where i usually check for release info.

and does anybody else find it a little messed up that the 5.03 GEN-A release thanks DAX and Miriam but doesnt thank Davee?

R3 wasn't released, he updated his version spoofer which happens to have reached v3.

Status
Not open for further replies.