• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
Yeah, apparantly a quick unknown release in Japan/Korea that never hit UK/US but it was soo followed by 5.50

animebuster

no Firmware 5.05 blocks this exploit and possibly all future tiff exploits.

So unless a new hack is found in firmware 5.05, your stuck unable to play homebrew.

Sorry My mistake Hen wasn't designed for 5.05 so it wont work as well as 5.03 but Ive heard reports of it working

xiemphongthan

Lolzz....Bored with PSP..
What does this 5.05 do?
And why upgrade to it? It won't unlock the ability to go onto the Store....
No point. Some PSP were created with 5.05 already in their PSP. He didn't say anything about updating to 5.05 but asking the ability to run HEN on 5.05.

some games require 5.05 fw
e.g. IdolM@ster
some people said 5.05 is just a slightly modified version of 5.03
SOME PSPs with 5.05 allow HEN, not all.

then hen works on fw 5.03
Obviously

Sorry My mistake Hen wasn't designed for 5.05 so it wont work as well as 5.03 but Ive heard reports of it working
It would work in 5.05 in some cases, not all
<=>There're more and more people registering here day by day. T_T

xiemphongthan

Lolzz....Bored with PSP..
My PSP-3000 with 5.05FW only shows a red screen when running HEN :cry:

there is also a hen_error.txt said "Error: Incompatible firmware. Only 5.03 is supported." :laugh:
Lol then bad for you :). I think only PSP 2k with 5.05 can run HEN, not 3k with 5.05

animebuster

Has anybody head anything more about the hen r3 or the cfw for psp 3000

If anyone does read anything about ChickHen R3 it would be from Davee Right Here. If it is released, there will be a Update along with a link on the front page of this thread saying its been released or a comment from Davve.

About the Cfw for psp3000. I doubt you will miss it, It will be on All psp sites Examples here and Pspupdates and i bet there would be lots of comments here about it.

So people should really stop asking about when these things will be released Davee and other Developers do have lifes as well!

Ragnarok

If anyone does read anything about ChickHen R3 it would be from Davee Right Here. If it is released, there will be a Update along with a link on the front page of this thread saying its been released or a comment from Davve.

About the Cfw for psp3000. I doubt you will miss it, It will be on All psp sites Examples here and Pspupdates and i bet there would be lots of comments here about it.

So people should really stop asking about when these things will be released Davee and other Developers do have lifes as well!

He was just asking.You dont have to be so assertive.

animebuster

He was just asking.You dont have to be so assertive.

ragnarok8990:
Excuse me can you point out where i was being assertive i was just telling him what he wanted to know and how to get to the hen R3 and Cfw for psp3000 when it has been released

tobiasisacoolname: sorry if i somehow offended you i was just trying to tell you the answers to what you asked

Ragnarok

i was talking about your last sentence in your reply to him.Anyway lets stop with this, its offtopic.

rspa

Sorry for the newbie question but I'am really confused about what I can't do in the chickHEN mode...
I know that I can't touch in the memory flash, but I don't know what is this memory flash!
Can someone, please, explain to me how do not touch in the memory flash? Like, examples of what I can't do while running chickHen...
Thanks, and sorry for the bad english (is not my first language) xD

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
Sorry for the newbie question but I'am really confused about what I can't do in the chickHEN mode...
I know that I can't touch in the memory flash, but I don't know what is this memory flash!
Can someone, please, explain to me how do not touch in the memory flash? Like, examples of what I can't do while running chickHen...
Thanks, and sorry for the bad english (is not my first language) xD

[HEN] Read This Before You Brick Your PSP

tobiasisacoolname: sorry if i somehow offended you i was just trying to tell you the answers to what you asked
Its alright i know that alot of people had asked those questions but there is just alot of comments top read through :p

Status
Not open for further replies.