• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsjljty

age≠capable
:) :)
Davee is a good boy ,
hen is a good work ! Thanks

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM EST ----------

seifer69er

hey Davee, is it possible to release a Hen R2.5?

What im getting at is, for the 3000 users, and all the new games coming out, they will be released with mandatory updates.(ie FW5.50).

now im pretty sure that is the last thing any psp 3000 user wants, is to lose there beloved Hen by a mandatory update.

major game releases such as FF Dissidia, and Monster hunter freedom unite etc.

if there was a quick release of Hen, that supported spoofing the firmware to such a high level that it will bypass this mandatory update. Every psp 3000 user would agree with me that there is no need for an ISO loader, as then they can still utilise homebrew, and still play up to date games without the need to pirate. and keep everyone on both ends of the stick happy.

What im getting at is, for the 3000 users, and all the new games coming out, they will be released with mandatory updates.(ie FW5.50).

now im pretty sure that is the last thing any psp 3000 user wants, is to lose there beloved Hen by a mandatory update.

if there was a quick release of Hen, that supported spoofing the firmware to such a high level that it will bypass this mandatory update. Every psp 3000 user would agree with me that there is no need for an ISO loader, as then they can still utilise homebrew, and still play up to date games without the need to pirate. and keep everyone on both ends of the stick happy.
It shouldnt matter soon beacuse if someone delvelops that hen cfw for 3000 we wont need to buy games :D

Professional

And for you I have to say spoofing alone may not be enough because new games sometimes use new libraries in new firmwares so by spoofing u only get a number not the libraries.

HEN-A

Contributer
hEvery psp 3000 user would agree with me that there is no need for an ISO loader, as then they can still utilise homebrew, and still play up to date games without the need to pirate. and keep everyone on both ends of the stick happy.

I hope you know that was a huge over generalization and totally wrong.Most 3k users either want CFE or HEN for an ISO Loader or plugins.

And believe most 3k users who want this for ISO Loaders could care less if the other end of the "stick" is happy,as long as they are getting what they want.

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
By most 3k owners :mad: don't you mean in your own opinion

HEN-A

Contributer
Yes.But it is quite obvious thats the reason 3k users want CFE.Plug ins and an ISO loader.

Br0k3R

i mainly want plugins support so that i could use cwcheat(for lots of games) and CheatDevice in my favourite game-series: GTA. I dont care about iso loadre becouse I've got all my favourite games on UMD becouse i think they are worth buying them ;)

Bubbletune

It shouldnt matter soon beacuse if someone delvelops that hen cfw for 3000 we wont need to buy games :D

Those things are ment for you to play your own backups to save you from carrying all the UMDs along with you and increasing the battery life. What you want to do with it is exactly the reason it isn't implemented, because there are to many people who would use it for such a thing.

HEN-A

Contributer
Well sorry to burst your bubble Bubbletune(lol) but thats going to be the reality of the whole situation.Unlike me I choose not to pirate.

xiemphongthan

Lolzz....Bored with PSP..
Yea unlike me too I've gotten 6 UMDs and now 3 of them has gone cuz too fragile xD....Luckily I've backup-ed them xD

fu-sea

5.05 fw

will HEN support 5.05 FW in the future?(not 5.50)

I heard it not.
Is this true?:eek:

I have been waiting for hen 5.05.:):)

xiemphongthan

i think not.

animebuster

will HEN support 5.05 FW in the future?(not 5.50)

I heard it not.
Is this true?:eek:

I have been waiting for hen 5.05.:):)

no Firmware 5.05 blocks this exploit and possibly all future tiff exploits.

So unless a new hack is found in firmware 5.05, your stuck unable to play homebrew.

Sorry My mistake Hen wasn't designed for 5.05 so it wont work as well as 5.03 but Ive heard reports of it working

xiemphongthan

no Firmware 5.05 blocks this exploit and possibly all future tiff exploits.

So unless a new hack is found in firmware 5.05, your stuck unable to play homebrew.

Sorry
I think you mistook 5.50 with 5.05 =.=. Some PSPs can execute HEN in 5.05, but not in 5.50

Status
Not open for further replies.