• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneshibbyguy

aKa LunchBox
Ive been excited for like 2 weeks, but I'm still completely happy waiting for this thing. Davee is busy, and we the last thing we want is this to be rushed..

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
The intention of the HEN was mainly for 3000's I think.

and the 2000s with TA-088V3, but from what I gather it already works on those. I know there is added security on the 3000 so that could be the problem.

alito

ok here it is..when i try the hen i mean the skim in the phto in the psp its work it go to the black with hello wold for psp ....and then what i need to do??

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
ok here it is..when i try the hen i mean the skim in the phto in the psp its work it go to the black with hello wold for psp ....and then what i need to do??

there is no hen yet, so far only the hello world exploit is available, which does nothing.

marioN64

this is like what exactly I asked awhile ago :D all you can do is wait for HEN to release now lol

Alien

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM EST ----------

Please stop posting false information unless you know Davee from behind closed doors.

Everyone else, just listen to the rest of the staff, who *do* know Davee more than Alien most likely does. They'll make sure to let you know *exactly* when Davee makes an announcement.

Spike before you go flamming me please read what I have said in my post:sleep:. I said G U E S S,I never said it was 100% likely..

Rabus

Why not posting here the working version for PSP 2k and later for 3k ?

Davee, you did same with early TIFF exploit, you released firstly a phat version and then 2k.

It would be great for us, a part of these who are waiting for HEN :)

shendude

i have to agree with previous posters and recommend you to post up what you have already

1. it will silence doubters
2. phat and slim users will be grateful
3. 3000 users will have something to look forward to

of course, like the hello world tiff hack, there's a different tiff for each system, so there shouldn't be much of a problem?

chipster

just wondering, i know the answer is kind of impossible, but what do u ppl think are there more 3000 owners or more ta088v3 owners...stupid question i know but just kind of curious...

Alien

just wondering, i know the answer is kind of impossible, but what do u ppl think are there more 3000 owners or more ta088v3 owners...stupid question i know but just kind of curious...

Lol its not a stupid question.There is no such this as stupid questions ;).

Anyway Im not exactly sure I would assume more PSP 3000 users considering they have v3 MOBOS.

shendude

well, the numbers of 2000's and 3000's can not be pinpointed BUT....

ta88v3 2000's came out somewhere around mid-late 2008, which is roughly the same time the 3000 came out in US (oct. 14 2008, acc. to wikipedia)

seeing as how the 3000 was highly popular when it did come out, i'd say that there is more 3000 users than v3 2000 users out there, but this is a guess. (everybody knew that 2000 hacking was possible so that might have influenced sales of 2000 vs. 3000)

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
well, the numbers of 2000's and 3000's can not be pinpointed BUT....

ta88v3 2000's came out somewhere around mid-late 2008, which is roughly the same time the 3000 came out in US (oct. 14 2008, acc. to wikipedia)

seeing as how the 3000 was highly popular when it did come out, i'd say that there is more 3000 users than v3 2000 users out there, but this is a guess. (everybody knew that 2000 hacking was possible so that might have influenced sales of 2000 vs. 3000)

I think it's almost even, as many people do not know about the new mobos and presume that they are all hackable and avoid the 3000 knowing about security from common sense.

Alien

Sorry quick question acessing recovery mode or plugins menu is an M33 app right??

EDIT:Ok nvm I understand now :D.

Oh tell me if you think this is fake.

To all psp gamers,
This will one will be my last few posts here because I’v hired a new
recruit in our team(Rick Norwood) to post updates for you guys.So good thing
I brought my laptop with me so I can post this.Our team tried hard to finish up the mess
yesterday but we came up short.I don’t have my team with me now as well as my tools.
I will inform Ricardo and his friend Source for him to update you guys.
Note their names are not connected to mformature.net because they
don’t have the time to associate themselves with the site.
I’m really sorry for the interrupted release last week.I’ll be
back by wednesday night or if lucky by afternoon.
We’ll finish the job hpefully by thursday.Thank you guys for all of your support
after all , this awesomeness is for everyone.
Guys since I’m doing ,my best to keep this thing alive,can I ask one favor from you guys.
Please stop imitating and impersonating our staffs like what you did to Rick.
Rick told me that the real him is the one who posted in # 89 only.
I hope you guys stop jerking around because we are also doing our part in this breakthrough.
Just to clarify what the fake ricardo wrote in # 94,I am not in thailand.Release will surely be this month
of April
Sincerly yours,
davee.

Alien

chipster

I think it's almost even, as many people do not know about the new mobos and presume that they are all hackable and avoid the 3000 knowing about security from common sense.

ok thanks cause im just worried that davee might not go for the HEN on the 3000 because as stated there was trouble with that which delayed the HEN's release...or.................maybe im just gtetting paranoid waiting all this time :huh:

Alien

Honestly I don't really know what to think anymore about this HEN.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM EST ----------

Status
Not open for further replies.