• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slasher

Suck It
If is not fake, why you delete my post? -.-

You know not are fake, i don't believe, is mine opinion :)

M for Monkey :D

Posts that serve no purpose and add nothing whatsoever to the discussion are promptly deleted. Accusing MfM of something, as well as posting a picture of a Hen (Chicken) falls under this category. That is why your post was deleted ;)

Next time, please post with purpose.

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
For the record, this thread will not be locked. This has been decided upon.

And no, obviously this HEN is not fake. There are reputable people working on this which should be proof enough for any doubters. It'll come, just be patient.

well thats a good idea i guess. because if you close this thread. the random posters will just spread out all over the forum. :p that would suck

Wolfking77

could the hen be released like the hello world was and do release for 1000 then 2000 and 3000

ummm idk how many post ago it was however bubbletune (1 of davees partners i beleive) said that davee was going to release all at same time dunno if thats how it will be or not but im taking his word for it
edit: oh i found it
It will not be released without PSP-3000 support. It's either nothing or everything, not partially.

irekski

just irekski
i knw a big solution so people would stop asking same questions all the time...

little spoilers from one of team typhoon or who ever that is linked with davees project the would shut them up for sure :D... but its really up to davee though if he wants to give out spoiler for 1 its his "poject":p

wololo

Showing Spoilers won't stop people from whining or saying it's fake.
Everything can be faked on a video nowadays, so :confused:

pcstalljr

Showing Spoilers won't stop people from whining or saying it's fake.
Everything can be faked on a video nowadays, so :confused:

sadly. thats very true. nothing but the release will stop any one from posting posts like "ITS ALL A FAKE! ITS A BIG JOKE!" :confused:

NoName

sadly. thats very true. nothing but the release will stop any one from posting posts like "ITS ALL A FAKE! ITS A BIG JOKE!" :confused:

Yes, only the release will stop them.
Posts like "ITS ALL A FAKE!" are posted, because the posters have given up the
waiting, but that should not mean that Davee has to hurry.

My opinion "What needs long time, will be good, if the time is realy used to work".
In addition, Davee has his Real Life too, and thats a little more important. ;)

pcstalljr

Yes, only the release will stop them.
Posts like "ITS ALL A FAKE!" are posted, because the posters have given up the
waiting, but that should not mean that Davee has to hurry.

My opinion "What needs long time, will be good, if the time is realy used to work".
In addition, Davee has his Real Life too, and thats a little more important. ;)

exactly. i think hes 15 or 16 (IRC) and that is MUCH more important. its basicly his last years of being a real kid. im 17. and i spent my childhood behind a desk or out with my girlfriend. didnt do much else. not spots. or anything. and now...im engaged, and all i know is computers HAHA! so i think davee needs a break. dont you?

NoName

exactly. i think hes 15 or 16 (IRC) and that is MUCH more important. its basicly his last years of being a real kid. im 17. and i spent my childhood behind a desk or out with my girlfriend. didnt do much else. not spots. or anything. and now...im engaged, and all i know is computers HAHA! so i think davee needs a break. dont you?

Hmm, serious question. I think not, that he should break all down, and make somthing different, "None virtual", but he should also not set his "Virtual hobby" over his "Real responsibilities" and "Real social contacts", like school, studies or frends and family.

The reason, why i want to have the HEN is, because i want to start develop and make Homebrew on my PSP (like i do on the NDS).

I'm asking myself sometimes, why other poeple are waiting for the HEN ?:)

JonyJonJon

Hi I know i maybe just spamming this thread but i really couldn't find this answer.
When the HEN was released it was done buy Matiaz right?? but why his name was never mentiioned again?? I'm not trying to make a credits discussion to know who deserves more fame for this exploit or something, I just would like to know if he is still involved in the HEn or if he just made the Tiff exploit and leave to other the "HEN making mission".

NoName

Hi I know i maybe just spamming this thread but i really couldn't find this answer.
When the HEN was released it was done buy Matiaz right?? but why his name was never mentiioned again?? I'm not trying to make a credits discussion to know who deserves more fame for this exploit or something, I just would like to know if he is still involved in the HEn or if he just made the Tiff exploit and leave to other the "HEN making mission".

take a lock on page 128 first post in this thread, there should be the answer.

ps. not the HEN was released, but the exploit.

Xander

I knew that what I was really trying to ask was if Matiaz is or not involved in the Hen, I mean is this a one person job

There's more than one person working on it, but I don't think that any of them have 3000s, so they probably have to constantly send revisions of the HEN to a friend online to test. Not only that, but with CFW Davee can easily debug the problems with his 2000. On the 3000 there is no way to hunt down problems when the HEN is starting. I guess he wasn't expecting to have this many problems getting the HEN running on the 3000.

JonyJonJon

But why is he doing it alone?? is it more easy that way( with nobody to get in your way?)

My grandma use to say "two heads allways think better than one". lol

thanks for the replies.

I'll keep on waiting for the HEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.