• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
Ahhhh I agree but I admit if Davee did release a BETA HEN and it worked on PSP 3000 I would still be happy probably even more than happy.

lol i wouldnt. i want it to work. completely :p and fee agrees haha

Alien

lol i wouldnt. i want it to work. completely :p and fee agrees haha

Um yah :closedeyes:....

I want it to work to but I am sure you see what I mean.

pcstalljr

Um yah :closedeyes:....

I want it to work to but I am sure you see what I mean.

well i know *proof* would be cool but yeah. i know what you mean

Alien

well i know *proof* would be cool but yeah. i know what you mean

Nah man I dont need proof :).I have full faith that this HEN is real.

pcstalljr

Nah man I dont need proof :).I have full faith that this HEN is real.

im just joshin with you bud :) it would be cool
but back on topic: i read a post a while ago (dont want to scan throught a hundred pages to find it) but it said that hes working on it by himself? why doesnt he enlist help from the makers of the exploit? IE MaTiAz, FreePlay wololo and all?

rileysnotz

the fact that I'm still here reading this... damn how desperate am I for this HEN? still I'm patiently waiting impatiently :p

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM EST ----------

i read a post a while ago (dont want to scan throught a hundred pages to find it) but it said that hes working on it by himself? why doesnt he enlist help from the makers of the exploit? IE MaTiAz, FreePlay wololo and all?

Prolly does... but then again who knows.. But I did hear he is working with a team... not sure where tho! :confused:

Alien

I would assume Davee is working on this HEN by himself mostly because he wants full credit and so that nobody can just step in and say "Oh I did most of the work cuz I was part of the project".Also because he probably knows what he his doing better than his team.

Alien

pcstalljr

the fact that I'm still here reading this... damn how desperate am I for this HEN? still I'm patiently waiting impatiently :p

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM EST ----------

Prolly does... but then again who knows.. But I did hear he is working with a team... not sure where tho! :confused:
hmmm. thats werid

138 pages of ... are we there yet?

haha...ummmm. no? if you include the [thread=2242]locked thread[/thread].....its 242...:p

I would assume Davee is working on this HEN by himself mostly because he wants full credit and so that nobody can just step in and say "Oh I did most of the work cuz I was part of the project".Also because he probably knows what he his doing better than his team.

well i dont know about taking full credit but i think he normally works as a team. but isnt at the moment.

Alien

hmmm. thats werid

haha...ummmm. no? if you include the [thread=2242]locked thread[/thread].....its 242...:p

well i dont know about taking full credit but i think he normally works as a team. but isnt at the moment.

Yah I made a bad point about Davee :(.Hope a Mod deletes my post.

Alien

Nah sorry man :(.

But Davee said it MFM Chat he is very close :D.

pcstalljr

Nah sorry man :(.

But Davee said it MFM Chat he is very close :D.

well thats true but that bug hes working is hard to debug :confused:(hmmm.... i should be on #mformature on mirc...but i have a bad connection....)

Of course he's going to get credit and so is anyone who's helped out with it..
As im sure if you were the one developing this you would want credit.

well he is going to be getting the majority of the credit. (if hes working in a team) but i dont think hes the kind of person to be a credit hog :D

-----added-----
@Alien: haha nice sig

Alien

Well once more patience will overcome the problems he is facing with the HEN now :D.

BTW you like my sig??

pcstalljr

Well once more patience will overcome the problems he is facing with the HEN now :D.

BTW you like my sig??

that would be yes. and yes lol. its cool :p

Status
Not open for further replies.