• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowdrops

i ordered 5 copies of the HEN and now my customers R w8ing too long...

Please guys, lets take it serious, go for a walk, check the forum if you want, check Davee's page, check google or NASA if you want...

I suggest to you all who R complaining all the time to start running to remove the stress, maybe learn a new language, study history, make a song, play chess with an old guy, whatever, just stop complaining all the time.

The guy made a prevision, instead of release full of bugs, he didn't release and continued to work on it...

May I remember you all that nobody is paying him nothing and most of all, he's doing it from hes own wish for all the PSP community.

Spanish lessons for those who want to follow my advice.

cya.

p2s2p

i ordered 5 copies of the HEN and now my customers R w8ing too long...

Please guys, lets take it serious, go for a walk, check the forum if you want, check Davee's page, check google or NASA if you want...

I suggest to you all who R complaining all the time to start running to remove the stress, maybe learn a new language, study history, make a song, play chess with an old guy, whatever, just stop complaining all the time.

The guy made a prevision, instead of release full of bugs, he didn't release and continued to work on it...

May I remember you all that nobody is paying him nothing and most of all, he's doing it from hes own wish for all the PSP community.

Spanish lessons for those who want to follow my advice.

cya.
thats my mind thank you :w00t:

JonyJonJon

I wouldn't mind to make a donation to him. I mean its only fair that we show how much we apreciate his work. If you gave him 10bucks for each time you ask is it released yet? we'd make the boy rich. lol

It sure would help more then spamming the forum with messages like "ty davee!!" or "its all a big fake".

think about this...

P.S. I'm not sure that this could be discussed here.

Erland

I can understand why people are desperate for it but if i was dev'ing it and i had been asked for the 1000th time is it ready? is there news? i would be unhappy.

There's so much demand for it, he just wants to get it right surely we can all wait for that?

If I were deving it, I wouldn't have told anyone publicly that I was working on it, until it came out.

If anyone I trusted to test said something then they would be cut off, and I'll find another tester.

Letting the public know that you are working on something that thousands of people are waiting for is just plain stupid..I mean naive and, then expect for people not to request ISO support...yeah..

What he's doing is the equivalent to shouting from the rooftops that he giving away free money. Then not telling people when he's giving it away. Then telling people that they can't use it on drugs and he's marking the money so drug dealers know not to take it.

That's just me opinion.

Slasher

Suck It
If I were deving it, I wouldn't have told anyone publicly that I was working on it, until it came out.

If anyone I trusted to test said something then they would be cut off, and I'll find another tester.

Letting the public know that you are working on something that thousands of people are waiting for is just plain stupid..I mean naive and, then expect for people not to request ISO support...yeah..

What he's doing is the equivalent to shouting from the rooftops that he giving away free money. Then not telling people when he's giving it away. Then telling people that they can't use it on drugs and he's marking the money so drug dealers know not to take it.

That's just me opinion.

I fail to see the comparison between your little anecdote there, and what Davee has done. They aren't the same in even the slightest way.

So you want everything to never be announced until it is absolutely ready for release, huh? You don't want gaming companies to announce their latest workings, you don't want car manufacturers to announce their latest vehicles, you don't want x to announce y until it's ready to ship? I wonder what life would be like with absolutely no announcements. It certainly wouldn't be very interesting. To honestly think like that is just way beyond me.

Obviously Davee would want to announce what he is working on. It provides people with hope and lets them know that their PSP's will be hacked in the very near future. In addition to that, it also saves other potential HEN developers the time of developing HEN themselves since it would be a giant waste of time if somebody else was already working on it. Davee did nothing wrong by announcing what he is working on. If you want to blame somebody, go ahead and blame the mass amount of idiocy that is frequently being displayed in this thread. Blame the people for pestering, bothering, and not leaving Davee alone.

ghostek

I think it's not hard to log to site and put some info about progress even if someone have no time (this take 5 minutes). When someone say A then must say B. Now it's look like HEN will never be released or it's look like this whole thing is FAKE.

yellowdrops

I fail to see the comparison between your little anecdote there, and what Davee has done. They aren't the same in even the slightest way.

So you want everything to never be announced until it is absolutely ready for release, huh? You don't want gaming companies to announce their latest workings, you don't want car manufacturers to announce their latest vehicles, you don't want x to announce y until it's ready to ship? I wonder what life would be like with absolutely no announcements. It certainly wouldn't be very interesting. To honestly think like that is just way beyond me.

Obviously Davee would want to announce what he is working on. It provides people with hope and lets them know that their PSP's will be hacked in the very near future. In addition to that, it also saves other potential HEN developers the time of developing HEN themselves since it would be a giant waste of time if somebody else was already working on it. Davee did nothing wrong by announcing what he is working on. If you want to blame somebody, go ahead and blame the mass amount of idiocy that is frequently being displayed in this thread. Blame the people for pestering, bothering, and not leaving Davee alone.

Please, dude, use ur black sword and cut those posts away. xD

Have a nice day you all.

yigal33

I think it's not hard to log to site and put some info about progress even if someone have no time (this take 5 minutes). When someone say A then must say B. Now it's look like HEN will never be released or it's look like this whole thing is FAKE.

ןI agree with you very much!

Diogo08

hen

I agree with everything:bored:

Bubbletune

What do you want him to say? If he says it's almost done, and tommorow he runs in to a major problem, it'll be delayed even further. It's hard to say how far it's done, all he can say is what is working right now and what isn't, and that would get way to technical. He has a lot on his mind, he's got exams and he's really working on this in his spare time, especially as school started for him again now.

Slasher

Suck It
You guys asked for it, I got it.

Here's some exclusive content from Davee himself.
Convo said:
<Davee> We've got all the launcher working
<Davee> and the greater part of the modules work
<Davee> there is a bug in rebootex however, which is really hard to debug as there is no screen or IO
<Slasher> ah I see, so once this bug is fixed then, it should be all ready for release hopefully?
<Davee> probably not
<Davee> but it's close
<Slasher> cool
<Slasher> are you relatively confident that this bug will be fixed? how hard is it to pinpoint it?
<Davee> Strongly confident
<Davee> If all my testing fails, I will reverse 5.00 M33 rebootex
<Davee> pinpointing is hard, as I have no debugging utilities
<Davee> it's a matter of testing each patch individually

This is the latest info for you guys. Hopefully it's enough to satisfy you for the time being. HEN will be released, it's just a matter of time.

yigal33

You guys asked for it, I got it.

Here's some exclusive content from Davee himself.

This is the latest info for you guys. Hopefully it's enough to satisfy you for the time being. HEN will be released, it's just a matter of time.

Great us to share this information gives some encouragement and hope!

Thanks

Draco

Never say never...
Slasher
thanks for this info

Sea216

Letting the public know that you are working on something that thousands of people are waiting for is just plain naive..
No, It's a good idea to tell what is in the works so people don't go updating their PSPs past 5.03.

oneshibbyguy

aKa LunchBox
Ok, I guess my question is, why is Davee the only person who is willing enough to be working on this? Seems to me that he is a remarkable person to be doing this, and ridiculously smart at that. He is doing all of us a HUGE favor...

To make another point, stop rushing Davee on a project that you have no honest ability to do yourself. Instead of rushing him, or bitching about the release you should just go create your own exploit to hack the 3k.

Oh wait you cant..

ghostek

Thanks for sharing info about progress. I think if someone from staff have some info then please update first post.

If Davee want work in silence why he post info about working on HEN ? Now we have situation that Davee post information about HEN but he want work in silence and all member must "shut up" and don't ask question.

Alien

To make another point, stop rushing Davee on a project that you have no honest ability to do yourself. Instead of rushing him, or bitching about the release you should just go create your own exploit to hack the 3k.Oh wait you cant..

Harsh:closedeyes:....

Just kidding yah its a good point that the community has heard alot.I think it is usless to keep saying to people knowing that they will still ask anyway especially at this point in time since we are so close.

Status
Not open for further replies.