• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

s0rry

Thank you very much Davee
I am sorry for Chinese people's words before
Their words are so rude,please do not be angry
I apologize for their rude manners as a Chinese
Please forgive them(the Chinese that make u angry)

Game4set

Thanks for all your work man! And I wonder why Sony hasn't released an update yet? Is it because they have to get their hands on the exploit and examine and then release the update or because they're finally supporting homebrew (in some dream..) XD?

Adiuvo

They probably don't care. After all, the PSP has arguably reached it's peak, and Sony is looking towards the PSP 2.

qin0wen

first thank ,Davee!two,fuck s0rry(id)

first:thank you very much,Davee,Thank you all do for us!
two:s0rry(id),how do you know ShadowFax(id) is chinese,fart!

qin0wen

Idiot,s0rry

because
he is @duowan

is this your evidence? You really brain residue! I registered in M forums mean I am American?!!!

Streakyzulu

Hi guys! I just bought my psp about 4 days ago and i have to admit...i was a little down about not being able to do homebrew like i've heard so many people talk about. It's so awesome that I've stepped into the homebrew scene on the brink of it's 3k discovery. I just wanna throw out there that I think you guys should be gracious for what Davee is doing for us....I know i'm not skilled enough to do what he's doing. All of us are in the same situation for this whole TIFF exploit thing...let's just ride the wave and see where it takes us and have fun while we do it.

-Side Note- Davee....you're the effin man!! Thx!

qin0wen

statement of chinese people

Davee! Regardless of anwhere, including China, we share same anger with you on ShadowFax comments . But this is only his(ShadowFax) personal views, not related to "chinese people", we pay respect and tribute to your work. thank you ! Davee,we wait for the Wonderful gift from you.

SaKiZ

It's all about ShadowFax one person.. please. And, stop off topic, waiting for the gift Davee will give us...lol, a gift.. no regarding countries..

Kuraudo

I don't remember if this was mentioned anywhere, and there are so many pages of threads of talk/gossip/etc. that it's difficult to remember what I heard where, or if I saw something at all, so I have a question (particularly to Davee, but if he's in GMT timezone then it's like almost 6am there and he's likely asleep).

Is the HEN going to support a plugin/module architecture at all? I understand that we won't be able to use M33 modules with it, but will it be possible to develop modules specifically for the HEN, or is it going to be more of a finished-package? :)

Moonfrost

Hi, I think this is great freaking news! I'll be able to run homebrew finally!

Now, none of you actually thought there might be people out there who actually would like to "backup" their legally owned games? LIKE ME? I have like 20 games and I can only take one or two on the road because otherwise I need a lot of space on my pockets or jacket (but summer is coming here in the US) so I would LOVE to actually be able to run some of my LEGALLY OWNED GAMES from the memory stick, they would load faster too.

I know there's quite a few people who want ISO support for legit reasons and NOT to pirate so IF ISO support eventually becomes possible I would love for it to be implemented!

Status
Not open for further replies.