• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFOGSzeRo.com

SFOGSzeRo.com : Ghost
SUGGESTIONS:
Is it possible to create simplified launcher for the CFW Enabler? When the CFW is activated, there will be one 1 option to choose, that is activating the CFW(press X). Since we have already flash the PSP beforehand. Maybe they can do like what GEN-A is doing, that is having the option to delete/rename the flasher.prx so that we do not accidentally reflash back.

Or even better, if its possible to make the program just to give 1 option to press, when the program detect that the PSP has Flashed to the latest CFW.

mp3gamefreak

SUGGESTIONS:
Is it possible to create simplified launcher for the CFW Enabler? When the CFW is activated, there will be one 1 option to choose, that is activating the CFW(press X). Since we have already flash the PSP beforehand. Maybe they can do like what GEN-A is doing, that is having the option to delete/rename the flasher.prx so that we do not accidentally reflash back.

Or even better, if its possible to make the program just to give 1 option to press, when the program detect that the PSP has Flashed to the latest CFW.

Yes it is possible to make a simplified launcher but this thread has nothing to do with what you are suggesting. If you want to make a suggestion you should head over to PSPGEN where they can happily take your advice.

FelixPiers

I've tested on my 4GB Original Sony Memory Stick Mark 2 and the ChickHEN doesn't work. Can someone confirm this?

There's no problem running the ChickHEN on a fake 4GB though.

I to have the 4GB Sony memory stick mark 2 and I've not had any problems using ChickHEN R2 from Davee's website. Mine activates about roughly 95% of the time.

animebuster

its really weird i have a fake sandisk memory stick and the hen wont work on it. It takes ages to load the pictures then at last when it loads the tiff it just freezes i have tried it alot of times. It works on my friends real memory stick.

animebuster

LOL well then don't ask pointless questions that have been asked and answered probably about 15 times in this whole thread (Including any updates on the R2 Hen) if there's an update you will see an update if there's not you wont

there's your answer

afteralter

S for Surreal

NoName

maybe Davee is going to cancel it?
I do not think so. But maybe he has many other things to do, which are more importent.

I do not know, why everyone is waiting for R3. R2 + CFWE is working very well and has everything you need. If it bothers you that the CFWE can run Backups there is no need, to use this function.

Please, do not misunderstand me, but with the CFWE for example i can start games and demos, which need higher firmwares then 5.03 to run. Only with ChickHEN and Spoofer it does not work for me. (Tested with the MHF Unite Demo from PSN).

junya8971

but others claim they want to backup their games. You can try to justify piracy but in the end, it's the same thing - piracy.

So you are saying that if I back up my own games (games I purchased by the way) and I put them on my PSP to play that makes me a Pirate? You make me laugh :rolleyes: I understand selling copies of the game as being a Pirate, but for those like me that like make the back up for personal use I don`t think so. It`s just like when you buy downloaded content, I always keep a back up just in case I lose it. Not going to get deep it this subject just noticed it today when I read he whole front page,lol That`s okay everyone has their choice of thinking and this was not intended to piss anyone off:) Please take it as a joke,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.