• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

UMD Compatibility List

Roe

Thanks guys, good feedback from everybody. I've stickied it so people can use it for reference.

seann33uk

dynasty warriors NOUMD-Enabled:biggrin:

rodrigopeixoto

Metal Gear Portable Ops

I can't play Metal gear portable ops on my 3.30 OE-A but I still didnt tryed with UMD on
Is possible to run MG - ops without UMD?

Roe

I can't play Metal gear portable ops on my 3.30 OE-A but I still didnt tryed with UMD on
Is possible to run MG - ops without UMD?
No if it doesn't work with no umd enabled it will only work with it disabled. It doesnt have to be the metal gear umd though

rodrigopeixoto

No if it doesn't work with no umd enabled it will only work with it disabled. It doesnt have to be the metal gear umd though

Ok. SO it will ONLY work with a UMD on the UMD drive?

I tried with "NO UMD enabled" and "NO UMD disabled", but none works....

It works on wich option for you?

Tenshigami

If it does not work with No UMD enabled, then disable "No UMD Mode", and put a UMD in the drive (any old UMD will do). If the ISO STILL doesn't work, then the ISO is a bad dump, and you'll need yourself a working ISO dump.

If you ask me where to find one, I'll just tell you to make one yourself.

So don't ask.

Roe

Check in advanced in the recovery menu and disable everything then try to run it both ways

Darkchild

The Doctor
I know this is off topic, but the main post was a wee bit disorganized :S I organized it a little, hope you like it roe-ur-boat

Roe

I know this is off topic, but the main post was a wee bit disorganized :S I organized it a little, hope you like it roe-ur-boat
Thanks darkchild I had organized them in alphabetical order but thats a better way easier to find

Counterfeit

Prince of Persia: Rival swords - NO UMD Enabled
Killzone: Liberation - NO UMD Enabled

Wipe Out Pure - NO UMD Disabled
Most Wanted - NO UMD Disabled

Roe

Thanks Counterfeit but I already had Killzone and Do you mean need for speed most wanted