• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

UMD Compatibility List

Counterfeit

I didn't noticed, or you can take it as affirmations...

btw. you know what's strange because it's not in the list ?! GTA: Liberty City Stories -NO UMD Disabled

Roe

I didn't noticed, or you can take it as affirmations...

btw. you know what's strange because it's not in the list ?! GTA: Liberty City Stories -NO UMD Disabled
Thanks for that i forgot that one I have it and all

Doubleagent74

Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 works with NO-UMD enabled, but you'll need to apply a fix to the ISO/CSO for it to run properly from a MS. Otherwise, the game will crash at the splash screen (a.k.a. the "Press Start to Begin" screen). You can D/L the fix here:

http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=ZB859R3J

Instructions are in the README file; I'll field any questions that come up.

Roe

Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 works with NO-UMD enabled, but you'll need to apply a fix to the ISO/CSO for it to run properly from a MS. Otherwise, the game will crash at the splash screen (a.k.a. the "Press Start to Begin" screen). You can D/L the fix here:

http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=ZB859R3J

Instructions are in the README file; I'll field any questions that come up.
Thanks again doubleagent. Good idea to post the fix too +karma for you

Doubleagent74

Thanks again doubleagent. Good idea to post the fix too +karma for you

No prob. Anything that helps people get past those load times. (Although setting the CPU to 333 while running the game off the UMD seems to help that somewhat.)

EDIT: Add Lego Star Wars II and Final Fantasy 20th Anniversary to the "NO-UMD on" list. Jeez, maybe I should try to, like, get a life or something. :)

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
All of these also work with no umd enabled some though require you to change your cpu speed for various compatibility and speed issues.
-Call of Duty
-Shinobido (Tenchu remake basically)
-Tekken
-Metal slug anthology

Roe

All of these also work with no umd enabled some though require you to change your cpu speed for various compatibility and speed issues.
-Call of Duty
-Shinobido (Tenchu remake basically)
-Tekken
-Metal slug anthology
Thanks canadajames. I already had 300 though

DJShrimpy

These games I own can run with No-UMD enabled:

Coded Arms
Exit
Syphon Filter
King Kong
Lego Star Wars II
Medal of Honor Heroes
Platypus
SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 2
Ultimate Ghosts n' Goblins
Star Wars Battlefront II
Lumines
Valhalla Knights
Wipeout Pure
Worms Open Warfare

Mega Man Powered Up and Mega Man Maverick Hunter X will only run with a UMD inserted.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Roe

These games I own can run with No-UMD enabled:

Coded Arms
Exit
Syphon Filter
King Kong
Lego Star Wars II
Medal of Honor Heroes
Platypus
SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 2
Ultimate Ghosts n' Goblins
Star Wars Battlefront II
Lumines
Valhalla Knights
Wipeout Pure
Worms Open Warfare

Mega Man Powered Up and Mega Man Maverick Hunter X will only run with a UMD inserted.

Hope this helps. :smile:
Thanks DJShrimpy but are you sure that wipeout is definetly no-umd enabled because I have it listed down already as it disabled. Just confirm it and I'll change.

DJShrimpy

Yes, you can play Wipeout without a UMD. Maybe you were playing the Eur version or something, but the USA Wipeout works fine.

EDIT: Oh and you put Medal of Honor and Medal of Honor Heroes, whoever in this thread said Medal of Honor was referring to Heroes, the full name of the game.

Counterfeit

so you can change name Tekken: Dark Ressurection, cuz I'm sure it's definitely not the last one... I checked wipe-out again and you're right I disinformed you I dunno why but my psp (3.40oe) freezed before when I tried it (and then worked with umd enabled)... btw. I checked everything else again and didn't found any other mistakes...