• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What Albums Did You Listen To Today?

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Thrice - Beggars

Honestly, from what I heard, sounds magnificent. Honestly could be my AOTY easily. The leak was watermarked so...that was kind of a dull experience. And it leaked 3 MONTHS before it was supposed to come out. I've never heard of such a disastrously early leak since Steal This Album! by System of a Down was leaked as Toxicity II

Scorned

Listened to
Masta Ace - Disposable Arts (great album, really showcases his talents)
Shinsight Trio - Shallow Nights Blurry Moon (Reminds me of Nujabes style a bit, some smooth tracks on it)

Riorio99

ENDGAME - Megadeth
Revolver - The Beatles

Both are some of the best stuff either band has ever produced, and I would like to heartily recommend both to everyone.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Endgame was solid, Mustaine continued the formula that worked for United Abominations and rolled with it. And Revolver is just cool because The Beatles are cool.

Albums Today So far...

Suicide Silence - The Cleansing, much heavier and less mainstream than No Time to Bleed)

Mayday Parade - A Lesson in Romantics, just a solid pop-punk/emo record.

Genesis - A Trick of the Tail, before Phil Collins becoming a cheesy pop sell-out he was great in Genesis as a singer and drummer.

Colm

Muse - The Resistance, again
Jesus Christ, this must be about the 6th time I've listened to this. I need to find some more good new music...

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM EST ----------

(not quite finished listening to yet) The Temper Trap - Conditions
Sounds good so far... And it's something to keep my mind off the Muse album.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Protest the Hero - Gallop Meets The Earth Live

Riorio99

Massive Aggressive - Municipal Waste

Best album that the New Wave of Thrash has produced yet, sounds a lot more grown up and is a lot more serious than other NWOT bands.

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
Threat Signal - Vigilance

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM EST ----------

Protest the Hero - Gallop Meets The Earth Live

And this

Cryox

Bro.
All of:
They're Only Chasing Safety - Underoath
Someday Came Suddenly - Attack Attack!
And half of:
Define the Great Line - Underoath

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
All of:
They're Only Chasing Safety - Underoath
Someday Came Suddenly - Attack Attack!
And half of:
Define the Great Line - Underoath
Underoath :w00t:

Attack Attack! :evil:

CRABCORE IS BAD!!
crabcore.gif

Also, Crash Love was alright. I just need to listen to it again.

Also, I was giddy when I saw Wake Up the Sleepers on AP.Net streaming.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Also, Crash Love was alright. I just need to listen to it again.

Also, I was giddy when I saw Wake Up the Sleepers on AP.Net streaming.

Medicate is such a weak single. Even after listening to the whole LP I still don't like that song, but I didn't like Ms. Murder either.

It's funny though how hated DU was, and people were mad that they weren't a punk band anymore, yet they go and make an even more pop oriented album.