• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What Albums Did You Listen To Today?

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Now I'm a music guy. And I'm always listening to a new album.

Anyway here is the list for TODAY:

Sonic Youth - Daydream Nation

Dinosaur Jr. - Farm

Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon

Alexisonfire - Old Crows/Young Cardinals

So please anyone got some stuff they want to share go right ahead. BTW..I'm not done

Plans for the rest of today:

All Time Low - Put Up or Shut Up

All Time Low - So Wrong, It's Right

In case you were wondering, yes I've been looking through some discography torrents

Cryox

Bro.
I have been looking for new music, and this site always has someone posting about a great artist or album. The following i listened to only because someone posted about them. And i liked what I heard.

Rise Against - The Sufferer & The Witness

Rise Against - Appeal to Reason

Billy Talent - Billy Talent I, II, and III

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Oooh, Rise Against. Solid band. Though for me their best release is Revolutions per Minute.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Well I hope you will enjoy it. Hopefully more people will contribute.

Meh...I'm gonna download Suicide Silence's new album. I'm curious...

andyauff

I would've listened to Sublime's Sublime on the way to work but the CD player in the car I was driving doesn't work.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Just finished listening to the All Time Low albums. I put Put Up or Shut Up on my iPod for a more permanent placement.

Listening to Suicide Silence. Pretty brutal so far. But a lot of it sounds the SAME

I also downloaded 2 albums by Anberlin...hehehe

I love music.

Joey

Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)

I'll place ya' nuts on a dresser, just ya' nuts on a fuckin' dresser, and I'll bang them shits wit a spiked fuckin' bat... BWAAAAAAAAAAA!

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)

I'll place ya' nuts on a dresser, just ya' nuts on a fuckin' dresser, and I'll bang them shits wit a spiked fuckin' bat... BWAAAAAAAAAAA!

That shit always made me lol.

Enter the Wu-Tang is legit gangsta rap people. LISTEN TO THIS MAN!

Anyway albums so far today:

All Time Low - Nothing Personal ( YAY MTV for leaking this one...that's the only props they'll get from me, but fuck Rhapsody music...fuck them up the asshole)

Sonic Youth - Goo

Alice in Chains - Dirt

Alice in Chains - Facelift

BTW, I listened to both Anberlin albums last night along with EVOL by Sonic Youth. I got the other 2 albums in Anberlin's discography. Will give those a listen tonight. Then after that I was planning on checking out whatever I come across. I was thinking of checking out NIN's The Fragile, Pretty Hate Machine, With Teeth, and Year Zero.

Anyone got any other stuff to suggest, go right ahead.

EDIT: Yes, I've heard The Downward Spiral

Dan

Contributor
August Burns Red - Constellations.

I'm such a filthy music pirate :( I'll buy it when it comes out though.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
I listened to Constellations, it's a big improvement for that band. That band deserves all the success they get.

And I was wondering to check out Born of Osiris. The new Behemoth leaked as well. So I may give that a listen

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
I listened to Constellations, it's a big improvement for that band. That band deserves all the success they get.

And I was wondering to check out Born of Osiris. The new Behemoth leaked as well. So I may give that a listen

The new BOO is very weird and abstract and less breakdowns :(

But I agree, Constellations is waaaayyy better than messengers, not all the songs sound the same anymore haha

Joey

Dead Pres - Pulse of the People (Turn off the radio vol. 3)

Best Dead Prez since let's get free.

Also, Sage Francis just put out a new mixtape called "Sick of Wasting..." Definitely not his best work, but it's Sage, so it's better than anything else out there this year.