• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

What are these new Points, Levels and Achievements about?

eldiablov

Contributor
Gaining experience by writing frontpage articles may result in more articles being written by community members :)

Adiuvo

That's a good idea Eldiablov. We're definitely open to suggestions, especially on the topic of store prizes. The staff tried to come up with a few, but besides the annoying ones like avatar change, sig change, etc., we couldn't come up with any.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
That's a good idea Eldiablov. We're definitely open to suggestions, especially on the topic of store prizes. The staff tried to come up with a few, but besides the annoying ones like avatar change, sig change, etc., we couldn't come up with any.

Name colour changes? User title colour changes?

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Slightly bigger avatar size sounds good. Bigger signatures? More images in signatures?
Inbox space seems pointless imho.

Cryox

Bro.
Slightly bigger avatar size sounds good. Bigger signatures? More images in signatures?
Inbox space seems pointless imho.

Some people actually use the PM system often I bet, so that would be a good thing for some.

Cryox

Bro.
Also, I'd like a bigger avatar in file size, not in dimensions, since I wanted to use a different avatar but it's apparantly too large. :(

Happened to me once too, that'd be nice.

And I thought I'd say this, completely off topic but:

Justin Bieber sucks. Right as I was about to hit Submit, that song came on the radio and my ears almost bled

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I would like something a bit more original. I don't know about you lot but a email address with @mformature.net would be nice. Something in the shop for like 30,000 points for your own email address that sends emails to the message inbox here? Idunno if that's been tried at any other site or such. Just thought it'd be interesting. It'd help if it was combined with a larger inbox size as well.

Andy

Champion of the Sun
I would like something a bit more original. I don't know about you lot but a email address with @mformature.net would be nice. Something in the shop for like 30,000 points for your own email address that sends emails to the message inbox here? Idunno if that's been tried at any other site or such. Just thought it'd be interesting. It'd help if it was combined with a larger inbox size as well.

Contribs have that I think (email address).

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Contribs have that I think (email address).

Really? I didn't think we did... :\

EDIT: just tried, we definitely don't.

Code:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

menaceinc@mformature.net