• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

What are these new Points, Levels and Achievements about?

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Reps always seemed pretty pointless to me, it never seems to do anything in the long run other than make people go "I have more rep than you hahaha".
And seriously, I joined at the same time as Freshmilk, he has more posts, more rep (I have none lol :p) and is somehow 2 levels behind me. Apparently I am more active but I don't see how that works, I've only been here the past week after not coming on at all for a couple of months...

explosions

I think there should be a "Gonna be a dad" achievement especially for Freshmilk.

Cryox

Bro.
I think there should be a "Gonna be a dad" achievement especially for Freshmilk.

How would one go about unlocking that exactly?

I think there should be a big red button that says "Click here if your 'Gonna be a Dad'". Click it and.... Bleep-Bloop. Achievable Unlocked.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Because you're Freshmilk. Pretty obvious really.