• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What phone do you use?

Roe

Got the k770i atm, I've had it for the past year now and I'm holding out for the HTC Desire that'll be released here soon.

The k770i:
1242639774-1.jpg

LocutusEstBorg

Desire is a pretty old phone. Basically identical to the Nexus One. Better to get the Nexus One and be guaranteed of firmware updates. The Nexus One updates can be hacked onto the Desire though and vice versa.

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
Desire is a pretty old phone. Basically identical to the Nexus One. Better to get the Nexus One and be guaranteed of firmware updates. The Nexus One updates can be hacked onto the Desire though and vice versa.

I thought you couldn't buy the nexus one anymore, at least until they offer it to developers.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Google is phasing out the Nexus One, they already no longer sell it directly.

LocutusEstBorg

I know, it's still available in stores. Plus it supports custom recovery images unlike the new phones which have bootrom signature checks.
But only if you're considering the Desire. I'd suggest you get a newer phone instead of either.

P.S. Why are both your avatars the same? Wait... more people have the same thing...

http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/13/droid-2-review/

Droid 2 review; not worth the upgrade apparently.

angelsniper45

I use a black nokia n97 mini, which has an amazing 8 megapixel camera, which is what i use for the most. My regular phone is an iphone 3g 16gb, i love that phone but it sucks after the 4.0 update

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I use a Samsung M1. As I use it it becomes more and more slow :p

LocutusEstBorg

Finally managed to find a way to get an iPhone 4. Factory unlocked for $778. Hope it works out and I get it soon. Price seems pretty outrageous compared to similarly specced phones.

LocutusEstBorg

Finally smuggled it through without paying anything. Knew someone who brought in 3 phones. Unfortunately it came with 4.0.2 and can't be jailbroken. It's not that bad without jailbreaking, but it's still annoying.