• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What phone do you use?

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
glockenspiel said:
Lol, no they do not.
Obviously they don't have the selection of phones like ATT and T-Mobile would have, but they are the best for rural areas (Read: Northern Minnesota) that don't have any GSM coverage.

Seth

MD Party Room
glockenspiel said:
Lol, no they do not.
Yea they do..

LG enV/LG enV2( One of the better Texting phones (On pair with Lg Rumor (sprint), Sidekick(Tmoble) and the lack of a texting phone for ATT)
LG Chocolate 3 ( One of the better Music player phones (on Pair with Samsung Highnote(sprint) and kills Sony Ericsson W350(ATT) Samsung Beat(Tmoble) )
LG VENUS (One of the better touch screen phone on pair with VU(ATT)
LG Decoy (A really nice slider phone with great features better than the Lg Shine(ATT),Nokia 5610(Tmoble) ( Samsung m520(Sprint))
LG Dare (a good touch screen phone G1,Samsung Instinct,VU,)
BlackBerry Storm 9530 (a good Blackberry G1(Tmoble) Touch Diamond(Sprint) Blackberry Bold/Iphone(ATT)

They all got
Palm centro,Blackberry Pearl/Curve,Motorola RAZR/2,)

They all may be LG but LG makes some good ass phone.... O and the best blackberry ever as well as a good alternative to other sprint tmoble and ATT phones....

_Syn

Currently, I am using the good old Motorola Razr (I've had it for 3 years, stupid contracts.)

I can change my phone now, hopefully I get the chance to switch to Telus as they have the Samsung Instinct.

image.axd

Seth

MD Party Room
For me internet browser and texting( No sig, No Quicktext, cant speed type) and batter life(Tho haveing the extra 2ed battery does help) is the main downfall of the Samsung Instinct.

But if you can live with that it a great great phone...

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Vanden said:
Yea they do..

LG enV/LG enV2( One of the better Texting phones (On pair with Lg Rumor (sprint), Sidekick(Tmoble) and the lack of a texting phone for ATT)
LG Chocolate 3 ( One of the better Music player phones (on Pair with Samsung Highnote(sprint) and kills Sony Ericsson W350(ATT) Samsung Beat(Tmoble) )
LG VENUS (One of the better touch screen phone on pair with VU(ATT)
LG Decoy (A really nice slider phone with great features better than the Lg Shine(ATT),Nokia 5610(Tmoble) ( Samsung m520(Sprint))
LG Dare (a good touch screen phone G1,Samsung Instinct,VU,)
BlackBerry Storm 9530 (a good Blackberry G1(Tmoble) Touch Diamond(Sprint) Blackberry Bold/Iphone(ATT)

They all got
Palm centro,Blackberry Pearl/Curve,Motorola RAZR/2,)

They all may be LG but LG makes some good ass phone.... O and the best blackberry ever as well as a good alternative to other sprint tmoble and ATT phones....
maybe it's just me. but the only one of those I've used and liked was the LG dare. obviously i haven't used the BB storm yet. so maybe that'll be cool too.

JaX3RiR

I use a Nokia N70 right now, because my Nokia 6260 refused to turn on a few weeks ago after two years of service :D

I don't have any big complaints about the N70, except that the buttons are REALLY tiny so it's sometimes hard to type.

NEvolution

Currently using my mom's W850...sold my Omnia and Touch Pro so that I can get the X1 when it's available/in-stock.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
I got an LG for an gift, I really don't use it tho.
verizon-lg-vx9100-env2-3.jpg
by google search*

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I use the krzr red
Good phone, but kind of long and narrow and looks funny in my pocket.

fido-motorola-krzr-red-1.jpg

But I've been looking for a cheap iPhone lately. Unfortunately 99% of the time the person just happens to be in another country at the time, but will ship it for free out of generosity.
Like I'm going to fall for that... again

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Mr. Beefy said:
I think that's the original enV, not positive though.
yea, in the pic its the original I got the updated one I think..
Either way, its small so I can just put it in my bag with my psp and keep going.
And since I got it for free I can't really complain.:D

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Pokemanz master said:
yea, in the pic its the original I got the updated one I think..
Either way, its small so I can just put it in my bag with my psp and keep going.
And since I got it for free I can't really complain.:D

The enV2 is a slick phone. Few of my buddy's have it.

Seth

MD Party Room
He has the env 1.5 not env2....

and I feel the env2 is a downgrade since they dont give you a good amount of space for the keyboard like the old one..

Also i really mad the Rant is replacing the Rumor....

NEvolution

Gonna be using this very soon...

se-x1-04.jpg

Seth

MD Party Room
NEvolution said:
Gonna be using this very soon...

[qimg]http://img.gsmarena.com/vv/pics/sonyericsson/se-x1-04.jpg[/qimg]
Very nice the XPERIA X1 Sony Ericsson...

I want that phone...Wish it was cdma...