• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Windows 7 RC1 Released

Moose

Meta Moose
I'm not sure, you could try...

EDIT: I will try using my old beta key, will post back soon.

Mhack

What are the differents between the first beta of Windows 7 and the Windows 7 RC 1?
I am downloading the RC 1 right now.

Moose

Meta Moose
What are the differents between the first beta of Windows 7 and the Windows 7 RC 1?

LOTS of bug fixes and depending on what beta you were running, new features.

I lost my beta key so I'm just gonna get a new one. =p

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

They reworked the taskbar style a bit and mainly improved compatibility and fixed some bugs. It's well worth the upgrade, no longer feels like a beta to me (probably because it is an RC ;) ).

Moose

Meta Moose
Release Candidate. :)

Just got my key. Google Chrome wouldn't load the page so I had to use IE...

Mhack

Thank you for the answer. I have an other question where can i find a good FAQ about Windows 7.

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
I have been running this since Saturday and it's great. I can't try out Windows XP mode though, because I'm still running a pentium 4:(

I do like some of the little additions they made, such as new icons for certain programs.

Seth

MD Party Room
"Starting on March 1, 2010, your PC will begin shutting down every two hours."
We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. ...

So it really is a feature usually it just start without warnings. lol////

Anyway downloading now on MS severs full blast,time to start backing up everything.

who uses this on the main computer?

is the taskbar fixed yet?