• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaveANiceDay

And the SNES emulator?
Can i put on PSP or not?o.o

All Emulators except PSX should work on 3000s from my understanding

And for all of you guys being impatient, stop being brats, ok

It basic manners, guys. Davee is putting his time and effort into doing something he really doesnt have to do and all you're do is yelling "Are we done yet?", "hurry up", "liar", and "FASTER FASTER"

Chill out please, you're sort of making yourself look really stupid

How are you going to just join up to this forum, and think you have the right to spam it with rude comments and likely leave after the HEN comes out?

Really?

Chill out, stop rushing him, let him take his time because when he rushes and something happens to your psp because of unfixed bugs you will be the first person coming back to these forums talking shit and spamming some more

Davee should lock the rar with the password "Thank you" to teach you guys a little something about, respect, because life doesnt always give you what you want because you yell faster faster

I hate rambling but it's the comments like "why are you taking so long hurry up" that really get under my skin

Edit: and you know i'm just as excited as anyone i've been waiting years for this. I've got a 1000 so i actually can get CFW, and a few more features than the 3000s can get. I'm checking this thread multiple times a day. But I'm not rushing or being rude about it, I just say: that's okay. and then I do something else or just live life to pass the time. Start a new RPG if the wait is killing you, occupy your mind

ry64

I'm a winner.
All Emulators except PSX should work on 3000s from my understanding

And for all of you guys being impatient, stop being brats, ok

It basic manners, guys. Davee is putting his time and effort into doing something he really doesnt have to do and all you're do is yelling "Are we done yet?", "hurry up", "liar", and "FASTER FASTER"

Chill out please, you're sort of making yourself look really stupid

How are you going to just join up to this forum, and think you have the right to spam it with rude comments and likely leave after the HEN comes out?

Really?

Chill out, stop rushing him, let him take his time because when he rushes and something happens to your psp because of unfixed bugs you will be the first person coming back to these forums talking shit and spamming some more

Davee should lock the rar with the password "Thank you" to teach you guys a little something about, respect, because life doesnt always give you what you want because you yell faster faster

I hate rambling but it's the comments like "why are you taking so long hurry up" that really get under my skin

Quoted for truth. You guys really need to grow up. Just be patient, and the HEN will be released shortly. Davee is doing something awesome, and some of you guys just can't seem to realize that he doesn't need to be doing this. Grow the hell up.

Snes wont work at first I believe, its uses kernel which I dont know if the HEN will support, a User Mode version will come in a few days after its release if so.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
You and Moderators can't control the idiot people. So relax dude XD

Last I heard, that's the moderators job.

But yeah, that would be a really smart idea, to password it with "Thank You".

That video totally reminded me of the old 2.71 tiff exploit, whoever else remembers it.

wololo

i mean a pspscene have a giant developers/hackers with great experience...
Davee has been on the PSP scene for years now. He IS a developer with great experience.
Rather than asking such questions you should read about what happened in PSP underground for the last 4 years. You'll find dozens of names that you never heard about. The scene is not only one guy, you know ;)

Fives

Okz. Another newb question. >.<

If i want to run some homebrew games will i need eLoader? Due to the EBOOT's.

No, once your psp restarts and is running "HEN" it enables you to boot homebrew eboots through your game folder as if it was CFW

oneshibbyguy

aKa LunchBox
Well lets just give Davee more time to finish up the HEN :D.

Trust me im sure we are not far from the release.

We'll said. They have got this thing running on 1k, 2k , and 3k so far. Hopefully if there are no more speed bumps, they will have this thing out in the near future. Thanks again TT.

mikeevd

Very happy to see the progress made in that video. I'm glad they are ironing the kinks and whatnot since I'll be running this on the 3K. Anyway things are really shaping up, hopefully a release before the weekend/the weekend is accurate (not saying I want them to rush) but I'm an optimistic dude!

Anyway thanks for the video.

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
*takes deep breath* Gotta calm down. Lol.

Anyways, so far i have DOOM, CSP, GH3forPSP, s9xTYLslimmecn_test, RIN, and DGEN. Some with ROMs. I'm just not sure how putting them in will pan out. Anyone got any other ideas? And just to be sure, the "DOOM, CSP, and GH3forPSP" will work. Right?

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
*takes deep breath* Gotta calm down. Lol.

Anyways, so far i have DOOM, CSP, GH3forPSP, s9xTYLslimmecn_test, RIN, and DGEN. Some with ROMs. I'm just not sure how putting them in will pan out. Anyone got any other ideas? And just to be sure, the "DOOM, CSP, and GH3forPSP" will work. Right?

This is why open source is great, because if it don't work, you can almost always port it over.

cloudcatcher

Well lets just give Davee more time to finish up the HEN :D.

Trust me im sure we are not far from the release.

we dont know how far youre far is;)

so this is a litlle bit strange answer.

in my opinion is not far a couple of days maybe it's in your opinion a couple of weeks..:sneaky2:

btw the video is great (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.