• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

carsolin

anyway, i'm gonna get some sleep. it's 6AM here. as of now HEN did work for me but daedalus freezes up when i load rom. hopefully tomorrow is a lucky day for my psp. Good morning all!

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM EST ----------

oh, wait, today is my idea of tomorrow (sounds like a poem). goodluck to all and hooray for the HEN.

Adiuvo

Sound effects are bad with Secret of Evermore so far.

No emulator has perfect compatibility. That's probably an issue with the emulator itself or the ROM. HEN most likely isn't at fault.

macia10

Ok I need help
When I'm on 5.00m33-6 with plugins and everything I use on normal basis the tiff exploit works 2/3 times. HEN gives me the red screen and on my ms is file with error message but when I update to 5.03 it just hangs the psp every time I go to the photo menu ;/ I've got FAT ta-79v3. What's up? ;/ And yeah I now the CFW is for me but I wanna play wit this HEN.

Sorry for my bad english

macia10

I don't mean the version of your PSP, I mean the version of HEN ;)

Yup phat HEN. It's workin' on my psp when I'm on 5.00m33-6 but not in 5.03
In 5.00m33-6 it stops on red screen and is creating hen_error.txt with "Error: Incompatible firmware. Only 5.03 is supported."

Adiuvo

Yup phat HEN. It's workin' on my psp when I'm on 5.00m33-6 but not in 5.03
In 5.00m33-6 it stops on red screen and is creating hen_error.txt with "Error: Incompatible firmware. Only 5.03 is supported."

Strange. If you're using the unofficial HEN release you could be hitting the bug where it doesn't work on all PSPs. If you're using the Davee released on however, the only thing that shouldn't work is homebrew.

macia10

Strange. If you're using the unofficial HEN release you could be hitting the bug where it doesn't work on all PSPs. If you're using the Davee released on however, the only thing that shouldn't work is homebrew.

I've tryed both and it's the same thing. They both work in CFW but not in OF ...

PicklesSaysNo

I have a TA-088v3 with 5.03 OFW
I have tried:
-reformmating my Mem Stick
-return to fatory settings
-used the offical Davee h.BIN and the unoffical h.BIN
-i have put the tiff in on its own and put it with some pics

still everytime I open the folder it crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.