• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

NFL Playoffs Discussion

-chw42-

Like a Boss
How in the world is Arizona playing this well?

Robby

Los Doyers!
What about them titans? Undefeated most of the season then they lose in their first post-season game.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
You hit that one right on the head lol. It was a good game though.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Arizona is doing something good.

Additional Comment:
Eagles won against the Giants.
Playing Cardinals in the NFC championship game.

Joey

Cardinal's win that... They're doing the one thing they couldn't do all year, and that's run the ball.

Hate to say it, but with the Giants out of the way, they could win it all.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Let's see how the Cardinals do against a good defense like Philadelphia. Both Atlanta and Carolina had mediocre defenses.

Joey

Let's see how the Cardinals do against a good defense like Philadelphia. Both Atlanta and Carolina had mediocre defenses.

The Cardinals D has played pretty well too... 7 interceptions in two games, albeit 4 against Jake Delhomme... We'll see.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I think our D can put a restraint on Kurt Warner.

-chw42-

Like a Boss

Why does your signature look professional from far away, but like total shit when you actually stare at it? I find it weird.

Joey

Doubt that, but there's a good chance you'll hold Edge in check, which will make them one dimensional.

I'm still trying to figure out if Edge's sudden success is a fluke.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Eagles beat the Cardinals on Thanksgiving day 48-20 I believe it was. I think we can post similar numbers in the NFC championship game.

Joey

Eagles beat the Cardinals on Thanksgiving day 48-20 I believe it was. I think we can post similar numbers in the NFC championship game.

I honestly don't know what to think... Both teams are playing better than I thought either could... I can't tell if either, neither, or both are flukes...

I'm liable to go with Arizona, just because I've been a Larry Fitzgerald fan since he was at Pittsburg...

Whisper

Logic :(

I wouldn't assume that. Cardinals are going to be at home, which can make the difference. Then again I live in Arizona so I'm biased.

Joey

I wouldn't assume that. Cardinals are going to be at home, which can make the difference. Then again I live in Arizona so I'm biased.

Oh, the Cardinals are at home?

Well then shit, I'm going for the Cardinals... They've been awesome at home all season.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Eagles are starting to pressure Kurt Warner in the 2nd half. Hopefully it's not too late. We got one more quarter.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
I'm happy for the Cardinals. They used to play in the old Comiskey park in Chicago. In some ways, I'm obliged to like them. :)