• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

25 Random Things About Me

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
1) I'm Theo (pronounced "Tay-o", hence the username)
2) I'm 18 and a senior in high school
3) I will be attending Cornell this coming fall
4) I have an amazing girlfriend
5) I play the jazz vibes (look it up if you don't know what it is)
6) I love most types of music, but have a strong inclination for Singer-Songwriter style stuff, ala Leonard Cohen, Paul Simon, David Byrne, The Swell Season. I also love jazz
7) I love satire in the form of music, aka Tom Lehrer, The Capitol Steps, and The Flight of the Conchords
8) Speaking of Flight of the Conchords, I love the show on HBO
9) I also love a few select shows, primarily those on USA network. My favorite shows are Monk, Psych, Burn Notice, and The Daily Show (and the Flight of the Conchords as aforementioned). I also love Scrubs, but I haven't been watching it lately.
10) I love Lord of the Rings, and all things related to it: The books, the movies, the video games.
11) Some of my favorite movies are the Lord of the Rings, Good Will Hunting, Lorenzo's Oil, Juno, Monty Python's Holy Grail, Once, Bobby, Dead Poet's Society, Ocean's 11, and Wall-E
12) I own a 360, Xbox Orig., Gamecube, PSP, and DS Lite. In the past I have owned a SNES, Gameboy Original, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced, and a normal DS.
13) My favorite games of all time: Zelda, Link's Awakening on the GBC; Civilization II on the PC; Jade Empire on the Xbox; Unreal Championship II on the Xbox; Star Wars Battlefront on the Xbox; Super Mario Kart on the SNES.
14) I might have to add Fallout 3 to that list, which I am currently obsessed with.
15) My favorite food of all time is chocolate chip banana bread.
16) I really like canned corn, for some odd reason.
17) I fail miserably with computer software, although I can hold my own when it comes to hardware.
18) I want Jade Empire 2 to come out NOW
19) It is nearly impossible to understand a good portion of what comes out of my mouth in real life unless you've seen all of the episodes of SNL Celebrity Jeopardy and many of the Monty Python's Flying Circus sketches.
20) I love all things Monty Python
21) I'm a grammar Nazi
22) I'm bored
23) Oh, I love Robot Chicken, though it's not my favorite show
24) I have a bad habit of getting addicted to MMOs then getting bored of them
25) Because I hate you Trebek

Serideth

15) My favorite food of all time is chocolate chip banana bread.
16) I really like canned corn, for some odd reason.
What the hell man? :p

I wasn't going to do this but let's see.

1) I have been arrested before.
2) I'm a sucker for cliche romantic comedies.
3) I find it very hard to stick with something if I start something else.
4) I prefer sleeping during the day.
5) I shave my pubes.
6) I tend to hold onto things I don't use for the sake of just keeping them.
7) I have a really bad problem with my stomach that doesn't allow me to each soft foods or meat without throwing it back up.
8) Even if I get sick I still go back and finish the meal. (gross I know).
9) I have not gone to the doctor about this yet.
10) I wish I had more money.
11) I did hardly any work in school.
12) I love some animes but hate most other anime fans.
13) I smoke the cigarettes I smoke as opposed to other brands because they taste nice.
14) I used to be a huge metal head but now a days I listen to more electro than anything.
15) I spent 5 years of my life living in my best friends shadow.
16) I stole all of my ex girlfriends and still hang out with them 5 years later.
17) I have known EvilSeph for a long long time and I used to think he was a complete cunt.
18) I have met up with more MfM members than anyone else.
19) I don't like getting blowjobs.
20) I love drugs that chill me out but I hate the idea of anything making me really hyper.
21) One of my friends raped a girl and nothing was ever done about it. (We're friends no more).
22) I'm afraid to get pictures developed on my camara in case there's a picture of Phil with his penis tucked in between his legs to make it look like he doesn't have one.
23) I was captain of my school fencing team.
24) On my floor is a crate of Duff Beer (from the simpsons).
25) I have video game and anime tattoo's.

Adiuvo

1. I'm obsessed with games.
2. Role-playing is something I enjoy, sadly.
3. I'm a band nerd.
4. I play a myraid of instruments, though only two well.
5. I'm in jazz band.
6. I'm in marching band.
7. I like doing hardware modifications on consoles.
8. I broke around three PSPs.
9. I never bricked a PSP past the point of fixing it.
10. I make a buck every chance I get.
11. I got my permit a few days ago :)
12. I lost my miniSD card three times.
13. I have three phones, though only one actually gets used often.
14. I hate tomatoes.
15. I have around 70 hours of community service gained in one year, all through band programs.
16. I dislike people who try and fit stereotypes.
17. I watch House religiously.
18. I go to church weekly.
19. I don't sleep much at all.
20. I tend to eat a single huge meal a day.
21. I've been late to class eight times this year, with no penalties.
22. I hate chicken because my mom uses it for everything.
23. I recently got my computer moved to my room >_>
24. I hate Runescape.
25. I can't cook at all. I even burn toast.

It was kind of hard to remember things at the end.

Seth

MD Party Room

Adiuvo

Nothing's really wrong with it. I just find it ironic that I enjoy it since every person I've met who actually does role-play is completely consumed by it.

Teowulf

My worst enemy! Tho you seem to be the nicest one I met.
Lol, I've always criticized your grammar, but at least it's improved over the years.

Oh, I also have to resist the urge to edit all posts with bad grammar, and sometimes I can't resist if the grammar is really bad, lol.
What the hell man? :p

Ever have chocolate chip banana bread? It's amazing.

And canned corn is... well... canned corn.

Seth

MD Party Room
Lol, I've always criticized your grammar, but at least it's improved over the years.

Oh, I also have to resist the urge to edit all posts with bad grammar, and sometimes I can't resist if the grammar is really bad, lol.

Ever have chocolate chip banana bread? It's amazing.

Have you ever done that?I like to see that post.

and yea banana bread is really great.

Bran

Yell
Nothing's really wrong with it. I just find it ironic that I enjoy it since every person I've met who actually does role-play is completely consumed by it.

I'm not consumed by it. I have 3 good friends who are into it and not consumed by it. I have met a few people like that but I usually stay the fuck away from them.

Chathurga

When there's no really easy to eat food in my house I always crack open a can of corn, that shit rules. I don't know how it tastes so good.
Please tell me you don't drink the corn water though? :huh:

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
1. I'm 16 years old.
2. I always like to try and take the moral high ground in pretty much any situation.
3. Therefore, I've never been drunk.
4. I've never had a girlfriend.
5. I'm pretty much a typical geek. Picture Harry Potter, it's not far off me.
6. I actually do have a scar on my forehead, having cut it as a toddeler.
7. I find it hard to think of 25 'Random' facts. So far, this is a structured, logical list.
8. I attend Church weekly, although given the option I wouldn't.
9. My parents still have complete control over everything I do.
10. I have a twin brother, who is currently in hospital with leukemia.
11. Other than that, I have a sister and an older brother, too.
12. I don't have any pets, but did in the past. I had a budgie named 'Joey'.
13. I love energy drinks, and I'm addicted to caffeine.
14. I've been coding for over 3 years, and I'm still generally quite bad at it.
15. I had a file containing over 200 unfinished lua projects, up until my dad deleted it two weeks ago.
16. I'm currently attending college, and failing.
17. I actually used to be an awesome student in high school.
18. My grades have always been overshadowed by my twin's.
19. I have no idea what job I want.
20. I despise people who think they're better than everyone else.
21. I'm homophobic.
22. All the facts I've listed are the bad points. I could've put better ones, but I'm in a shitty mood.
23. I hate Valentines day.
24. I get an average of 3 and a half hours sleep a night.
25. None of the above facts bother me in any way. I'm not an emo, but I don't hate emos either.

Gutya

1. My name is Mark.
2. I'm 18.
3. I'm bored enough to do this.
4. I feel like I wasted a lot of my early teen years.
5. Well and truly making up for the above fact now.
6. I drink a lot.
7. I smoke a lot (weed and cigs).
8. I used to really take care about things and think through consequences. Although events in 2008 changed me and now I feel like I don't really give a fuck and I'm just out to have as good a time as possible while I still can.
9. I have a really mean sense of humor. I often come across as a cunt, but most people who know me know that I'm alright deep down.
10. I go clubbing 1-2 nights a week, pub another 1-2 nights.
11. I only trust 4 people in my life. 2 of those people are related to me. I used to be extremely trusting but got fucked over too many times.
12. I think I have a problem where I overthink every single thing. I almost always assume the worst posible outcome in a situation.
13. I ruin most good things that happen to me somehow.
14. I try to make as many friends as possible in different social groups so there's always different types of people to talk to/hang out with.
15. I used to hate my brother and sister but now I'm very close to both of them.
16. I have another brother who I've always gotten along with but we've never been close.
17. I love listening to my iPod on the bus.
18. Justice are my favourite musical group.
19. I like using Myspace and Facebook to keep up with friends.
20. I rarely think I look good in a photo, however I love photos of me and my friends out and about. (Usually drunk)
21. I'm incredibly lazy which causes a lot of problems with my education.
22. When I was younger at school I was considered a "problem child" and was never out of trouble.
23. I enjoy programming and like to think I'm pretty good in the languages I've learned, I'm just far too lazy to do it often.
24. I'm often a bad influence on people.
25. I'm hungover right now.

Teowulf

When there's no really easy to eat food in my house I always crack open a can of corn, that shit rules. I don't know how it tastes so good.
Please tell me you don't drink the corn water though? :huh:

Nah, I drain it all out.

Freshmilk said:
16. I'm currently attending college, and failing.
You're in college at 16 years old? Is it some special school like Bard College at Simon's Rock, or is that what you call private school or something where you're from?

Colm

College is a 2-year course prior to University, afaik it'd replace the last two years of high school over in the USA.

Tommi

You're in college at 16 years old? Is it some special school like Bard College at Simon's Rock, or is that what you call private school or something where you're from?

You can leave school at 16 in the UK depending where your birthday falls, it may be when you're 17.

As such, it is possible to attend college at 16. I knew a girl who actually went to college at 15, she was given a choice of another year at school or that, but she HAD to attend college as if it was school.

Wow, just re-read that... my spelling and general overall way of typing has improved over the years. I no longer seem to get "your" and "you're" mixed up, along with "their" and "they're"..

Seth

MD Party Room
College is a 2-year course prior to University, afaik it'd replace the last two years of high school over in the USA.

Not from what I know..I know some high schools let you get college credits for taking a few ap classes and such.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
These kind of contradict each other, IMO.

I don't think I'm better than gay people. They have every right to get married, and not be discriminated against. I just generally don't like them. I don't really know why. Also, carification;

In England, you have an optional first year at Nursery before school, then 'Junior' school for 3 years, 'Middle' school for 3 years, and 'High' school for 5 years. By which point you'll be either 16 or 17, and you can choose to attend college for anything up to 4 years, or go into work. If you choose to attend college for 2 or more years, you can then carry on to University for any number of years.