• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

FIFA World Cup 2010

Spiros

Maiki
Greece are still in it!!! 2-1 Greece means we still have a chance, albeit a very slim chance, with us now being tied with South Korea, and them having their last game against Nigeria, and Greece's last game being against Argentina it's going to be tough, but we still have a chance. So I'm a happy boy.

France - Mexico should be a good game aswell.

Spiros

Maiki
South Korea completely fucked up in their game this morning... really disappointing after their game with Greece.

4-1, fucked up indeed, they were playing Argentina though, who are definitely favourites to win the Cup. A loss was to be expected(atleast I was expecting it) but 4-1, I wasn't expecting that, anyway gives Greece a chance.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
9 bookings in the Germany/Serbia game. WTF?

I think the biggest shocker is that Germany lost and played like crap :|

Are you surprised at 9 bookings? I've seen games in the portuguese league with more than 10 xD

Hardrive

Contributor
I think the biggest shocker is that Germany lost and played like crap :|

Are you surprised at 9 bookings? I've seen games in the portuguese league with more than 10 xD

A lot of them were NOT deserved. Especially the second one on Klose.

But I know, the biggest shocker is how poorly Germany did. They came out and raped Australia 4-0 and they can't get anything going today.

TeamOverload

England needs to step up their playing as well. Very lackluster performance so far in the tournament, I've expected much better from them. So far it actually is looking like USA is the better team in the group, or even Slovenia for that matter. The US needs to stop getting off to such slow starts though. They can't keep falling behind and expect to have a chance of success every game.

eldiablov

Contributor
England have had a hopeless tournament so far, I am extremely pissed off with them. Rooney has not done anything for two games and Heskey yet again played like a fucking donkey.

They really need to get their shit together for Slovenia, it's a must win.

Dan

Contributor
They were using an outdated formation, and Rooney got bitched at when he moved out of place.

Carragher didn't deserve that yellow, he did nothing wrong. And wtf at Gerard's shots?

Robby

Los Doyers!
So USA needs england to lose or tie and we gotta win our match next week.

Joey

The US got FUUUUUUUUCKED. All game the refs were blowing calls, and they got that third goal taken away with no explanation. And I thought the NBA was bad. What a joke man.

I can't believe the ref isn't required to even say who he called that phantom foul on. Not like it would matter, since there WAS NO FOUL.

Just ridiculous.

I watched Germany Vs. Serbia, was a great game. Suprisingly, Germany conceded to Serbia 0-1.

The Serbians defended excellently, namely their keeper. The Germans had too many close misses. Klose was sent off with a red, as well. The ref was handing them out for anything the first half, then stopped in the second half.

Riorio99

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but I find it hilarious when I imagine anyone with an American accent talking about Football. The US's Manager was on TV and I couldn't stop laughing.

Anyway, Japan vs Holland was a good game, and I was surprised at how well the Japanese carries themselves against second favourites Holland.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I didn't know Americans had an accent.

El Diablo

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but I find it hilarious when I imagine anyone with an American accent talking about Football. The US's Manager was on TV and I couldn't stop laughing.
We can't stop laughing any time you guys speak either, about soccer or anything in general really.

eldiablov

Contributor
We can't stop laughing any time you guys speak either, about soccer or anything in general really.

Nice contribution to the thread Mr Butthurt :laugh:

Anyway, jas0nuk just informed me that England haven't won a football game on ITV since 1982. Thankfully the Slovenia match is on BBC 1 :p