• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

FIFA World Cup 2010

TeamOverload

Yeah, Germany completely dominated that game. Strong performance on their part, but the Aussies playing quite poorly also helped the situation. Although I'll give you that red card was extremely harsh.

Spiros

Maiki
Yeah, that red card for Cahill was crazy harsh, I think maybe, maybe it could've been a yellow, but no way red. Extremely harsh indeed.

Watching the second half of the Netherlands-Denmark match, missed the first half but so far seems pretty boring. Too bad for that own goal, it was an honest mistake though, would be nice if Denmark could get one back.

Spiros

Maiki
Has everyone forgotten the World Cup is on. I watched the Brazil vs North Korea match, North Korea really surprized me, it was nice they were able to pull one back at the end of the match to make it 2-1 for Brazil, they should be quite proud of that result.

As should Switzerland be super proud today they were able to beat Spain, 1-0. Spain have been among the favourites to win the Cup this year, so that must be huge for Switzerland.

I'll be leaving now aswell, to go watch the South Africa-Uruguay match. The game just started(7:30PM English Time) for anyone that's interested.

Riorio99

Germany have been the only team to really play well so far this time. Every major team have dissapointed.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I can't stand to watch world cup games, those vuvuzelas are annoying me.
Some games are worse than others too. Its ruining the atmosphere of this event imo.

So from now on I am just going to watch team USA's matches.

BlackSheep

Spain lost! wow
Some games are worse than others too. Its ruining the atmosphere of this event imo.

So from now on I am just going to watch team USA's matches.

They dont annoy me and i sure hope fifa doesnt ban them

Joey

I don't like the Vuvuzelas, but for fucks sake, they're not THAT bad. Get a grip people.

Anyway, I haven't been able to watch a full game since the England-US match. I just can't get up early enough to watch them. If I stay up and watch them, I fall a sleep. Sucks :/

Brad

Yoshimi
I don't even notice it tbh. For example I heard it was a problem from a digg article not from actually watching the games live.

YES.

Those things piss me off. They fixed it a little with the crowd mics, but overall I still hate them. Tried to watch Chile Vs. Hounduras, but left at half-time.

We used to have crowd cheers. Now we have a fucking swarm of bees.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I'm not saying ban them completely as I know that's their thing down there, but they need to do something to control it.

I did notice games lately haven't been affected as much as they were, but still, hearing a constant buzzing sound in the background gets annoying after awhile, and some games are just flat out horrible, cant even hear the announcers.

Joey

I'm not saying ban them completely as I know that's their thing down there, but they need to do something to control it.

I did notice games lately haven't been affected as much as they were, but still, hearing a constant buzzing sound in the background gets annoying after awhile, and some games are just flat out horrible, cant even hear the announcers.

Why not ban them? It's called compromise. South Africa was AWARDED the world cup, so tell them to shove those shitty trumpets up their ass.

It's like the youngest child actually got the parents attention for once, so they're doing everything to keep it, before we inevitably go back to ignoring them...

Spiros

Maiki

LOL, that is hilarious.

I agree though, these are the most annoying sounds I think I've ever heard for 90+ minutes, they have gotten better, I remember you couldn't escape the sound for the opening match, but I don't here it so much/at all anymore. And yeah like Zero said, I thought it sounded like a swarm of bees aswell.

Anyway we have Greece - Nigeria in an hour, Greece needs to win this or were out for sure.

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
I never noticed the vuvuzelas until you people mentioned it, i think im going be annoyed now next time i watch the game!

Riorio99

I fixed those things, spent a good 30 minutes playing with Bass and Treble on my speakers and eventually got rid of them.