• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gay rights, your view?

_Seven

EriCKY said:
stop leaking logs
:|

Anyway, gay rights shouldn't even be put into consideration like this, especially since the last time I checked, gays were humans.

GAY IS THE NEW BLACK

Serideth

Hitari and TMT are banned from the thread for being idiots.

Have my eye on a few of you as well so back on topic and keep it smart or shut up.

EriCKY

Tenchitsu said:
Hitari and TMT are banned from the thread for being idiots.

Have my eye on a few of you as well so back on topic and keep it smart or shut up.

;)

at least I get two chances.

ibpostisdeleted

Noriyuke

_Seven said:

Anyway, gay rights shouldn't even be put into consideration like this, especially since the last time I checked, gays were humans.

GAY IS THE NEW BLACK

Your kinda right, i'm not sure on that though, but you sound right.

:D

Joey

Yeah, it's a played out joke now, but it is kind of ironic that in the same year we elect the first black president, 70% of black people in California who voted, voted yes on prop. 8.

That is the fucking definition of irony.

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida
Joey said:
Yeah, it's a played out joke now, but it is kind of ironic that in the same year we elect the first black president, 70% of black people in California who voted, voted yes on prop. 8.

That is the fucking definition of irony.
prop. 8 passed with 52% of the vote.

_Seven said:

GAY IS THE NEW BLACK

when gays are enslaved for two hundred years so they can be forced to pick fruitcakes while some guy from texas rides around in a cart whipping them shouting "work harder you god damn queerosexuals!" then gay is the new black.

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida
Joey said:
Yeah, but 70% of BLACK voters voted yes.
ok and? black voters make up about 14% of the population.

on the bright side, the last time a bill to ban gay marriage was passed it did so with over 70% of the total vote, which means 4 years from now when its on there again (and i know it will be) then gays will have the right to get married

Joey

Darth Budd said:
ok and? black voters make up about 14% of the population.

on the bright side, the last time a bill to ban gay marriage was passed it did so with over 70% of the total vote, which means 4 years from now when its on there again (and i know it will be) then gays will have the right to get married
Dude, all I'm saying is that it's ironic that in the same year that one oppressed minority got theirs, they then turn around and did their best to take something away from another oppressed minority.

I was just pointing out something I found funny... Fucking shoot me.

_Seven

Joey said:
Yeah, but 70% of BLACK voters voted yes.
I'm black, and if I know one thing... It's that black people are hypocritical, homophobic people. Seriously, my race is the worst.

ReneX

_Seven said:
I'm black, and if I know one thing... It's that black people are hypocritical, homophobic people. Seriously, my race is the worst.

also we, the mexicans, are kind of the same but i think were worse because here we can kill or beat the shit out of a black, a gay, an asian, a fat guy, only because what he like or is, and nobody gives a fuck, thats why, being mexican, i hate part of my culture :mad:.

Noriyuke

ReneX said:
also we, the mexicans, are kind of the same but i think were worse because here we can kill or beat the shit out of a black, a gay, an asian, a fat guy, only because what he like or is, and nobody gives a fuck, thats why, being mexican, i hate part of my culture :mad:.

Dude, being half Dominican and half Cuban i kinda know what your talking about, i mean in the Dominican Republic, which i've been many times, great fucking place to go for 18+ who likes the 'gangsta' life with a Spanish mix, you can beat the fuck up, lynched, or killed for being gay, in some families they will kill you if you try to marry a Haitian, or vice verse. Its some crazy shit. So its not just Mexico. But you know what, what the fuck are you gonna do about it? Just leave those ignorant pricks to their own devices while you work up a plan to economically wrap them around finger, like walmart has done with America. I mean, its ingenious really.

ReneX

Noriyuke said:
Dude, being half Dominican and half Cuban i kinda know what your talking about, i mean in the Dominican Republic, which i've been many times, great fucking place to go for 18+ who likes the 'gangsta' life with a Spanish mix, you can beat the fuck up, lynched, or killed for being gay, in some families they will kill you if you try to marry a Haitian, or vice verse. Its some crazy shit. So its not just Mexico. But you know what, what the fuck are you gonna do about it? Just leave those ignorant pricks to their own devices while you work up a plan to economically wrap them around finger, like walmart has done with America. I mean, its ingenious really.

fuck yeah!!!!

eighty4

Well that's what it's liek the standard eye of people who see what it's like for teens etc. Not the people who actually give enough of a fuck to vote.