• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I give free girl advice

explosions

How do I find a girl that doesn't cost me money

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
How do I find a girl that doesn't cost me money

go to the nearest chat room, find the name that seems most girlsy, 99% chance it's an overweight old guy, but as long as they play the part, and you never agree to meet, you'll probably never know, and never spend a dime(note that spam bots do not count, however regular bots which only wish for the death of humanity are in play)

Dan

Contributor
RedHate On Exophase said:
*thumbs down* @ merging mfm and exo, this place was quiet and nice i liked that kinda sucks we're gonna have a shit tone of asshole trolls here now

I don't know what he's talking about.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Thats what all the girls say when I play my guitar for them. Is this is a good sign?

Using the term "Shit Tone" generally implies that they would like to try anal, and they would like it to be with you.
I suggest you go into their house late at night (whilst they are asleep), put a blindfold on them, wake them up, and begin anal.
She'll scream the word "no" quite frequently, but I assure you that she is enjoying it.

ilyace

OK WTF GUYS i was gonna give real girl advice but YOU TROLLS JUST WANNA HAVE YOUR MOMENTS OF FACE HUH?! :'(

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Using the term "Shit Tone" generally implies that they would like to try anal, and they would like it to be with you.
I suggest you go into their house late at night (whilst they are asleep), put a blindfold on them, wake them up, and begin anal.
She'll scream the word "no" quite frequently, but I assure you that she is enjoying it.

No means 18.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
OK WTF GUYS i was gonna give real girl advice but YOU TROLLS JUST WANNA HAVE YOUR MOMENTS OF FACE HUH?! :'(

i see no trolls here, but simply pure win

on a serious note, if you were being serious what the hell did you expect to hear?, you're a moron if this thread isn't one big joke.

ilyace

i see no trolls here, but simply pure win

on a serious note, if you were being serious what the hell did you expect to hear?, you're a moron if this thread isn't one big joke.

My previous post was obviously full of sarcasm, now fuck off with your big mouth and retarded attitude.

You ruined the thread.