• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

Darkchild

The Doctor
Health (apparently) Has been disabled :)

Edit : I have talked to X3, and i have now access to the server's files, which means I can reconfigure it, update it and can help people ingame.

Also, if you want to restart the server, a voting will be required. probably will restart it on December 20, when the beta is released!

PR0fessor Burnt

Beta is Out

just updated the client and the server to Minecraft Beta 1.0

* Working server-side inventory! Finally! (And as a result of that, a whole pile of bugs and issues got fixed)
* Made SMP servers save chunks way less often in most cases. Chunks don’t resave if they got saved in the last 30 seconds
* Moving too far away from a container, or having it blow up, closes the inventory screen
* Fixed /kill
* Introduced leaf decay again. It acts differently from before
* You can now throw eggs
* On a whim, added super exclusive clan cloaks for Mojang Employees
* .. and something else, which is even more rare

Site seems to be down atm

Darkchild

The Doctor
Ok, as you all know, as of this post, the beta has been released, thus making our server outdated.

I would be more than glad to update it, but, without hMod being compatible with this version of the server...well... it won't do us much good!

But when it does come back, here's what's gonna happen:
  • The server will be reset, the world will be saved, and a new one will be created.
  • On the new world, you will have animals, monsters, health, and nightfall. It will be survival mode.
  • TNT will be nerf'd as decided by the administrative team.

Now, I am constantly checking THIS website to see when the new version of hMod is released, so that we can get things started. If by any chance, it is updated, and I still haven't seen it, PM me and I'll get the server running.

Again, sorry about all of this, my hands are tied.

I googled "hMod" and HeyO's post on the Minecraft forums contains a quote from ES himself.

One thing that needs to be implemented is a proper plugin framework, for both server and client. Patching class files isn't the cleanest method available. Loadable JARs with an in-game manager, that's what I'd like to see.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Anybody else's minecraft running like shit?

My machine's pulling only 38 fps average, default windowed resolution.

I know it's a high poly game with incredibly high resolution textures, but still.
hmm, i thought it was just me, but yea, i'm getting issues here too

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've noticed a massive decline in performance with the beta, too. My FPS has been cut in half, still averages over 60 but sometimes it will dip to 30-35, depending how many things are on screen.

Was hoping for more polish considering it hit beta.