• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Patapon 2 Help!

BlackSheep

Ok I just got Patapon 2 and I cant get pass the tut in the begining?
Ok I go pata pata pata pon right then this pop's up. Oh mighty you have to calm down!!!:argh:

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM EST ----------

PS : when its telling me how to do it on the top coner it say's Demo Pon?

A_Nub

Developer
Yo seem to lack rythm, listen to the beat and metronome in the game, along with the border, it shows when to click ;)

rileysnotz

Had the same problem when playing it on my buddy's psp a while back. Kept trying "pata pata pata pon" once and then the pop up! The tutorial expects you to continue "pata pata pata pon" 2-3 times consecutively. Try it. It worked for me at the time. Don't have the game with me so can't check.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
listen closely to the beat, and press the buttons with the beat

AndrewYY

first you do pata pata pata pon, then you wait for them to do pata pata pata pon, then you do pata pata pata pon again :D

BlackSheep

It say's "one two three yea" after I do it correctly. Then it takes me back to the All mighty you have to calm down!

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
you have to do it correctly five or six times

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
that's because you didn't to it right... I played it 5 min to make sure I knew what I was talking about and I had to do it once, and then keep on doing it until it let me move my Patapon

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
have you gone into fever mode? I think that's what unlocks it...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
That's what I'm saying... The only way to finish the tutorial (I think) is going PATA-PATA-PATA-PON until you enter Fever Mode.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
It has to go into fever mode... Otherwise you're f*... But let me try the game again and I'll get back at you

AndrewYY

it doesn't have to go into fever mode, you just have to do it properly a few times.

It will stop me before I get to the 4 more beats!
pata-pata-pata-pon-wait-wait-wait-wait-pata-pata-pata-pon-etc.

Make sure you time it up with the beat, and it will work.

BlackSheep

it doesn't have to go into fever mode, you just have to do it properly a few times.

pata-pata-pata-pon-wait-wait-wait-wait-pata-pata-pata-pon-etc.

Make sure you time it up with the beat, and it will work.

It goes like this for me.
pata-pata-pata-pon then it say's 1-2-3-yeah! then it tell's me to calm down:argh:

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
okay... I just got thru that... I did Pata-Pata-Pata-Pon 4 times, entered fever mode and it let me continue