• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

QJ Vets

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Top 10 for MDPR poster over HERE WOOT WOOT!

I remember posting Kingdom Hearts pictures randomly :O.

I also remember having fun, that was the first message board I was serious on visiting. And it sucks to know that the place is brought to the ground. It's going down.

Top 10 for MDPR poster over HERE WOOT WOOT!

[HIGHLIGHT]I remember posting Kingdom Hearts pictures randomly[/HIGHLIGHT] :O.

I also remember having fun, that was the first message board I was serious on visiting. And it sucks to know that the place is brought to the ground. It's going down.

Which got annoying eventually lol. Ah good times.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Always thought that was Steven Pretty sure he had over 50, I think Macca up there also.

Word

Steven and Macca were up there on the most banned list. Steven would get banned for being unbanned for too long.

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
Lol i remember using the forums for the first time and saw people with cool signatures after they posted. So i randomly said something and posted a MASSIVE picture of Tidus from FFX as my sig lmao. Got so many hate comments, I was only like 12.

Skyline

I Bet You Like That
Sorry for the bump, doubt you guys remember me. Anyway, I had a good few thousand posts in the MDPR, nice to see some you guys here. 22nd registered user on this site aswell.

Moose

Meta Moose
Sorry for the bump, doubt you guys remember me. Anyway, I had a good few thousand posts in the MDPR, nice to see some you guys here. 22nd registered user on this site aswell.

I remember you. Haven't seen you around in a long time, though.

InfinitiProject

"Whoa is that a girl on this team!?"
I'm sure no one would recognize me there (RocSqualie) as I rarely posted.

But I was there since the main site was called "PSPUpdates" in 2005 and even subscribed for a year on the forums just to have a flashy signature (which I just dug up from one of my hard drives).
PSP_Specs_Signature_2.jpg

:laugh:

.....Not to mention that used to be my homepage. :huh:

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
I'm sure no one would recognize me there (RocSqualie) as I rarely posted.
But I was there since the main site was called "PSPUpdates" in 2005.

.....It used to be my homepage. :huh:

Holy shit, I remember you! I wonder if you remember me...I think you were one of like 5 or 6 people on my "friend list" there.

InfinitiProject

"Whoa is that a girl on this team!?"
Holy shit, I remember you! I wonder if you remember me...I think you were one of like 5 or 6 people on my "friend list" there.
LOL I definitely remember you too dude! There's a lot I remember from there like trying to make our PSP 1000s louder by removing some filter or something, making avatars that said "Say No to PSP Piracy", making gameboots (and after a while they were taken down. that's when the site started going down), and using ATRAC+ to save space on 512MB Memory Sticks. :laugh:

You definitely were on my friends list and now that I took a look at it again everyone I was friends with are gone and something called "Achievements" are in place. :mellow:

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
i've been visiting it less, at first i hated the new style, then i kindof got used to it, but now i utterly hate it, so everytime i write forums.qj.net into the url bar, i stop and change it to mformature.net, it's really an eyesore now, tbh, i'd probably keep going if they changed the forum layout, but idk i just can't stand it anymore

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

ilyace

Here's some nice treads to look at for some of us:
who should be banned?

And a very early thread that's a funny read, for me at least:
FrozenIpaq

Also, these threads were a common occurrence:
wrongfully banned

[HIGHLIGHT]Almost forgot about this "hot" thread:
Hot Girls (Caution 56Kers)
[/HIGHLIGHT]
The legendary PSP homebrew FAQ:
ULTIMATE Homebrew Guide / FAQ v2.17 (Updated Sep 11, 2007)

I don't think this poll stands up anymore:
Who is your favorite mod

I used to go to that thread with my psp and jack off.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Aside from the site layout, every post from my account in that last thread makes me nauseous. I'm also 100% sure some of those were from when I was sharing my account.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Jesus their site skin is hideous, not to mention the gigantic 500px+ wide ads. What an eyesore. Feels like I've stepped back in time to pre-2000, Geocities era of free websites.

Whoever is running the show over there has no sense at all.

Jesus their site skin is hideous, not to mention the gigantic 500px+ wide ads. What an eyesore. Feels like I've stepped back in time to pre-2000, Geocities era of free websites.

No, the pre-2000's were better than what that piece of crap site looks like. I really don't think I'll ever be able to regularly visit it again. If I do ever visit that site, it's just because I'm feeling nostalgic. But once I'm on it, I just can't bare to stay there. God that places has changed so much :( I remember when it was psphacks.com, pspupdates.com, etc. God I miss when pspupdates was actually my main source of news.... much better times back then.

Damn... I was just looking at some of those threads forzen posted, and actually legitimately remember them. And freaking KINGOFNOOBS! I forgot all about that guy! Does anybody know where he posts now?

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
I remember having fun and reading Swaploit guides and KXPloit got released and being relieved. I made my mom buy me another memory stick for Swaploit too. I was so happy that it was 256MB which were like $50 when I got one. And I remember spending $110 on a 1GB MS. Good times.