• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

100 push ups, are you up for it?

Serideth

Finished week four myself last night.

I have a major problem with my left arm and the back of my neck now though, not sure what's up with it but If this continues I'm going to have to skip a week.

Moose

Meta Moose
I haven't actually been following the programme but I have been doing push-ups every night when I'm at home - just as much as I can handle before my arms feel like they are on fire.

EDIT: Forgot to say that I'm able to do about 32 without breaks now. About 6 or 7 more than when I first posted in this thread. Not a vast improvement, but an improvement nonetheless.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
I'm going to start doing this again, 6 weeks ago I sustained a Boxer's Fracture in my right hand so i've been unable to do anything at all

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I'm not. It was interesting and fun but I felt like I wasn't doing it with anyone and that the thread read like a personal blog at times. There's nothing wrong with my figure at the moment anyways so I never really needed to do them, it was just a bit of fun.

Spiros

Maiki
I'm going to as well, I'm gonna do another initial test tomorrow to decide if I should start at week 1 or if I'll be okay starting where I left off on Week 2.

Dan

Contributor
Same. My manky toenails have healed, so I'm starting at week 1.

Initial Test: 10

Do the remaining amount of you have the push ups logger? I think people are getting a bit sick of this thread.

Spiros

Maiki
Same. My manky toenails have healed, so I'm starting at week 1.

Initial Test: 10

Do the remaining amount of you have the push ups logger? I think people are getting a bit sick of this thread.

Is that the iPhone app? Or is there another way of logging your sets without an iPhone? Otherwise I'll have to stick with this thread.

Actually, either way, I enjoy posting in this thread and comparing my results with you guys.

Spiros

Maiki
So I'm going to start over, hopefully some of you will join me!

Week 1, Day 1
Set 1: 6 Done
Set 2: 6 Done
Set 3: 4 Done
Set 4: 4 Done
Set 5: 15(Atleast 5) Done

At first I didn't feel strong doing them, and after the Sets of 4 I didn't think I'd get anywhere near 15 so I'm pretty impressed with that, especially considering my current best is 17 and that was without any previous sets. I'm feeling pretty good now.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
I've worked through the first two weeks and I started Week 3 today. I feel so good being able to do this even though I can't lift weights still since my hand is still somewhat fucked up.

Feel sooo good.

Spiros

Maiki
Every other day works well, so your muscles have time to heal.