• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

100 push ups, are you up for it?

Brad

Yoshimi
Week 6 Day 3
Set 1: 26 Done
Set 2: 26 Done
Set 3: 33 Done
Set 4: 33 Done
Set 5: 26 Done
Set 6: 26 Done
Set 7: 22 Done
Set 8: 22 Done
Set 9: At least 60 (Accomplished 68) Done

Skipped day 2 as I did some other exercises that tired me out. Going for the 100 on Sunday :cool:

Spiros

Maiki
Week 2, Day 2
Set 1: 10 - Done
Set 2: 12 - Done
Set 3: 9 - Done
Set 4: 9 - Done
Set 5: (At least 13) 15 - Done

That was a tough one today, especially getting that last 15th I had to really push for it.

Going for the 100 on Sunday :cool:
Good job man, with the numbers your doing I'm sure you'll be able to do it.:tup:

Its been forever so I start it to see if I can get it done..

7 wtf! I remember when I got 20 out of it.

Spiros

Maiki
Its been forever so I start it to see if I can get it done..

7 wtf! I remember when I got 20 out of it.

You'll get there man, I got 9 on my first try, and at the end of week one my max was 17. It takes time but if you follow the program you'll... "get it done..".

Serideth

Sorry going to post my updates in a big one and update the thread asap, haven't had much computer time as of late.

Brad

Yoshimi
102 gents mission accomplished :cool:

Thanks for the website Seri :love:

Good job man, with the numbers your doing I'm sure you'll be able to do it.:tup:

Thanks man its the first only max set test I've done sense the end of week 3 so I had no idea what Id get for sure.

Spiros

Maiki
102 gents mission accomplished :cool:

Great job man, +rep for hitting 100, that's definitely something to be proud of.

Myself, I'm hoping to be able to do 30-40 by the end of the summer, so couldn't even think about doing 100, I'll get there one day, but 6 weeks isn't enough for me.

I'm supposed to do Week 2, Day 3 today, but I think I have a throat infection because it kills, making me feel a little weak aswell and not really up to it. When it passes, I'll probably start week 2 over again.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Restarting Week3 Day1 today.

Set1: 14 Complete
Set2: 18 Complete
Set3: 14 Complete
Set4: 14 Complete
Set5: 20+ Managed 28

will hopefully be keeping on top of this more so since I'll be heading home on wednesday after spending near two weeks with gf.
Feeling good with that result, especially since hadn't done any in a week and a bit.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Set1: 20 Complete
Set2: 25 Complete
Set3: 15 Complete
Set4: 15 Complete
Set5: 25+ Managed 28

These were done today, was a bit lazy yesterday. I'll do Day3 tomorrow. Hell, I've the weekend to recover :D

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Week3 Day3
Set1: 22 Complete
Set2: 30 Complete
Set3: 20 Complete
Set4: 20 Complete
Set5: 28+ Managed 30

Is no one else still doing this? :\

Spiros

Maiki
Is no one else still doing this? :\

I will be restarting Week 2, I couldn't do Week 2, Day 3 because I came down with a pretty nice cold/throat infection, I'm just about feeling better now though. I'd start in the morning but it's my birthday so i think I'll treat myself to one more day off.

Great job though, my goal is to do like 30-40 by the end of the summer, so you're looking pretty good. Keep it up.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Week4 Day1
Set1: 21 Complete
Set2: 25 Complete
Set3: 21 Complete
Set4: 21 Complete
Set5: 32+ Managed 33

fFWO4.jpg

Brad

Yoshimi
I've been doing 50 or till I drop attempts before I go to bed each night so I can keep the ability to do the 100. Very happy I stuck with this..

Good Job MenaceInc

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I've been doing 50 or till I drop attempts before I go to bed each night so I can keep the ability to do the 100. Very happy I stuck with this..

Good Job MenaceInc

Cheers. I'm surprised and kinda concerned at the lack of updates from a lot of people about this. Guess I probably have a bit too much spare time lately. :\ ah well.

You'll get there man, I got 9 on my first try, and at the end of week one my max was 17. It takes time but if you follow the program you'll... "get it done..".
yeah I need to get in this program/thread but I have no time. ehh my life is pretty much busy

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Week4 Day2
Set1: 25 Complete
Set2: 29 Complete
Set3: 25 Complete
Set4: 25 Complete
Set5: 36+ managed 37

getting really sweaty now after all these. Wasn't breaking a sweat so much back in week 1. Feeling good though. Arms are killing me. I think I'll be going to sleep now.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Week4Day3
Set1: 29 Complete
Set2: 33 Complete
Set3: 29 Complete
Set4: 29 Complete
Set5: 40+ managed 44