• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hellcat

Contributor
Yah, we know that already ;)
Let's just get back on the original topic, mkay? :)

/me prepares for grouphug :love:

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Yah, we know that already ;)
Let's just get back on the original topic, mkay? :)

* Hellcat;105953 prepares for grouphug :love:

Was there an original topic? xD

/me prepares for group-killing

xD

Mean Able

Hello everybody.
What could we do?
Is there any "magic" solution to put some psp game files in an eboot demo?
I've tried but it's a little bit complicate for me.

Hellcat

Contributor
Hello everybody.
What could we do?
Is there any "magic" solution to put some psp game files in an eboot demo?
I've tried but it's a little bit complicate for me.
What exactely are you trying to do?
If you want to tun unofficial stuff on original firmware, the long answer is: forget it!
The short answer is: no

@Kezra:
:p

Mean Able

I've tried to put some official game files in an other official demo game.
Just because demo games can be loaded by any psp.

Slim02

I've tried to put some official game files in an other official demo game.
Just because demo games can be loaded by any psp.

Wrong. Demo games are still tried to the PSP they where downloaded to.. You can not play a demo that was download on one PSP and then move it to another PSP. I know I own 4 PSP one is on CFW and the others are on OFW.. Demos are tried to one PSP at a time and can not be played on others..

AndrewYY

Wrong. Demo games are still tried to the PSP they where downloaded to.. You can not play a demo that was download on one PSP and then move it to another PSP. I know I own 4 PSP one is on CFW and the others are on OFW.. Demos are tried to one PSP at a time and can not be played on others..
I recall downloading demos that will work on all psps... though IIRC the ones from the PSN are 1 psp only.

Slim02

I recall downloading demos that will work on all psps... though IIRC the ones from the PSN are 1 psp only.

Wouldn't the PSN ones be official ones.. Because if it is not downloaded from PSN then it is not official.. Also added or patching is not official either because sony did not do it... So if you did not download the demos from PSN then it is not official..

Hellcat

Contributor
There is some oooooold demos from the 1.50 days that run on any PSP (OFW, yes).

But a) not much of them and b) hard to find these days

Mean Able

Hello.
Is anybody here could give me more informations about "star crypt voyager"?
Thanks

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Hello.
Is anybody here could give me more informations about the "star crypt voyager"?
Thanks

Lezard Valeth

Wouldn't the PSN ones be official ones.. Because if it is not downloaded from PSN then it is not official.. Also added or patching is not official either because sony did not do it... So if you did not download the demos from PSN then it is not official..

Then what about Phantasy Star Portable 2 demo? It's an official demo, I don't need PSN to download it, and it can be played on multiple PSPs.