• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.60 M33 Install Guide for PSP Slim and Lite

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
at first it didnt even boot up, but then it did and now the battery wont work at all and it doesnt even work in my normal psp now ... what can i do cause its fully charged before this happened...

Well if the battery is still a Pandora then that's very normal that it isn't booting up. You will need to boot with the AC adapter, then insert the battery, and use Hellcat's Pandora Installer to convert it back to normal.

Should see a screen like this when you boot up the application:

snap006a.jpg

Press square to convert the battery back to normal.

manas621

guys after installing it on my psp slim will i be able to put games on memorystick n play?? rite now my firmware is 3.71 im totally new to this so plz help.. thanks

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
guys after installing it on my psp slim will i be able to put games on memorystick n play?? rite now my firmware is 3.71 im totally new to this so plz help.. thanks

Yeah, you can.

HawkEye73

So what happens if it does brick? can anyone give me a tutorial on how to unbrick it?

I'm trying to prepare for the worst:blushing:

Regards, HawkEye

HawkEye73

So what is the most advanced and best custom firmware on a psp slim? eg. 3.75 M33? (probably isn't just using it as an example)

If I wanted that custom firmware I would have to upgrade 3.60 (my firmware) to 3.75 (eg.) and then install custom firmware for that version I have?

Regards, :confused1:

J

jx233

3.60 M33 works on TA-085 V2, and TA-088 V1, and TA-088 V2 PSP Slim

There are two ways to get it on the TA-085 and TA-088:

1. Install 3.60 with Freeplay 3.60 Flasher, then use M33 3.60 Installer

2. Hellcat Recovery Flasher, install 3.60 M33 through a CFW/flash0 dump using the CFW restore function.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for TA-088 V2, to get 3.60 M33 on that is: use Hellcat Recovery Flasher, install 3.60 M33 through a CFW/flash0 dump using the CFW restore function.

And does anyone know if 3.60 M33 can run on TA-090 V1/PSP-2000?