• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Call of Duty: World at War

_Syn

Well considering that I am currently level 62, with about a few hours shy of a day, I think I'm going to prestige.

eighty4

I had to choose between this and GoW2 but I went with GoW just for the sole reason that I love killing aliens rather than playing the same war game 5 times.

Vee

Does anyone know why when you go onto split screen, the the screens become so small?

In COD4, it would just split the screen horizonatally. But with this, it makes two small squares. Its rubbish. Isnt there a way of changing it?

eldiablov

Contributor
Vee said:
Does anyone know why when you go onto split screen, the the screens become so small?

In COD4, it would just split the screen horizonatally. But with this, it makes two small squares. Its rubbish. Isnt there a way of changing it?

I dont think so. The graphics also get toned down ALOT.

_Syn

Anyone know if this game is compatible with in-game music during online?
Sorry, I don't have music in my PS3, but if it's possible. I'll upgrade my HDD.

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
COD5 Zombies! your thoughts.

Ok so i went to gtw today and say cod5 zombies installed so me a 3 mates had a go and reached level 23 which aint bad considering the record in gtw is 28.

Have any of you guys played it and whats your thoughts on it?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Ok so i went to gtw today and say cod5 zombies installed so me a 3 mates had a go and reached level 23 which aint bad considering the record in gtw is 28.

Have any of you guys played it and whats your thoughts on it?

Please search for existing threads on games before making one. A game like this would have a very fair chance of already having an existing thread.

Merged with the original.

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
the campaign is ok. Online is really good. but the zombies feature is really cool once you get it try it and see what level you can get with your friends. Also why don't you download it?

Moose

Meta Moose
the campaign is ok. Online is really good. but the zombies feature is really cool once you get it try it and see what level you can get with your friends. Also why don't you download it?

My 360 isn't hacked. I could get it for the PC, but I want to play with my friends on Live.

_Syn

I played Zombie mode, but my friends and I were only lasted to level 17. One of my friends opened everything, so there were literally zombies everywhere. Not even my ray gun could stop them. Yes, the ray gun is real.

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
I played Zombie mode, but my friends and I were only lasted to level 17. One of my friends opened everything, so there were literally zombies everywhere. Not even my ray gun could stop them. Yes, the ray gun is real.

lol 2 stay in the front room and 2 in the back. luckely we had 2 ray guns to stop them lol.

ilyace

My brother bought this, so I guess I will be "forced" to play it lol.

Wow this game is actually a lot better than I expected. The maps are pretty big too.

Seth

MD Party Room
So is this worth getting? Is online the same as COD4?

Moose

Meta Moose
I've been playing it on the PC, and I'm not too impressed thus far. I have played a couple of missions and it is all very rushed... the enemy come running at me when I have a full clip of ammo which is strange. You'd think they would try to stab you when you are vulnerable due to reloading, etc.

However, I love my WWII FPS games so I'm not complaining. The sniping missions are my favourite.

Vee

I'm still a sucker for this game. Though i'm starting to get bored from Call Of Duty games. It just feels like COD4 but with old stuff. Though, the Zombie mode is fantastic.