• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Custom Firmware 5.00 M33-6 Released

J

jx233

DrucelleS; said:
hi does anyone know how to put psp-pda on 5.00 m33-6 or just a notepad to read to?

Try bookr 0.71 or PSP Write by ZX-81

DrucelleS

<p>i did what you all said on this site and i followed everyone's advice on how to do that 5.00 m33-6 thing but when im updating it says "500.pbp...incorrect file" , so whats wrong with it?? can somebody here help me please...</p>

J

jx233

DrucelleS said:
i did what you all said on this site and i followed everyone\'s advice on how to do that 5.00 m33-6 thing but when im updating it says "500.pbp...incorrect file" , so whats wrong with it?? can somebody here help me please...

We need some details:

1. Do you have custom firmware?

2. Do you have a PSP Phat or Slim?

BTW, you might suffer from the case of bad updater PBPs, so find another 500.PBP here.

J

jx233

DrucelleS said:
ok just give me some links of working updater please

Download 500.PBP

Put it into the folder in X:/PSP/GAME/UPDATE (X is the root of MemoryStick)

Then find EBOOT.PBP in the 500m33_6 .zip and put it into the folder of X:/PSP/GAME/UPDATE

january39

eXo Staff

solarnoise

Still no feedback on the speed hack? I thought this would be a huge talking point on here.

It's still not working for me, Star Ocean and Crisis Core are both still laggy.

I'd try the fatmsmod but I don't want to brick my system again.

wsensor

eh dunno I meed tp get a new used psp... but Im afraid to buy one from gamestop

how do i know what one to buy used?

I currently have a fat psp with 5.00m33-4
but I want a slim psp thats customfirmware able

january39

eXo Staff
eh dunno I meed tp get a new used psp... but Im afraid to buy one from gamestop

how do i know what one to buy used?

I currently have a fat psp with 5.00m33-4
but I want a slim psp thats customfirmware able

Hit the link in my sig, for advice on what PSP's can do what & which can use M33. :wink:

lincoln

<p>I'm running CFW 5.00m33-6 on my phat but having a couple of issues in certain games since updating. I want to reinstall. Do I need to downgrade first? What d'grade method should I use?</p>

treno

hello,
i have a question, i own a fat psp, with the 3.40 OE-A Firmware
i want to upgrade it to the new 5.00 M33-6
what exactly do I need to do and how?

J

jx233

treno said:
hello,
i have a question, i own a fat psp, with the 3.40 OE-A Firmware
i want to upgrade it to the new 5.00 M33-6
what exactly do I need to do and how?

First you download Hellcat's Recovery Flasher v1.50. Install 5.00 M33-4 from there. Then you download 5.00 M33-6. After that install 5.00 M33-6.

bored

Okay, so I have 5.00m333-4.
I've put a fatms mod on my psp, ran it, then deleted the files. So it's installed now?

What do I have to do to get to 5.00m33-6?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Copy the UPDATE folder inside the 5.00 M33-6 archive to PSP/GAME then run from XMB as usual.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello, mine is PSP Slim with 3.90 m33-3. Can i directly update the firmware to 5.00 m33-6 ??
Thanx in advance

Yes. Follow the instructions in my previous post.

angelsniper45

wow. slim psps use UPDATE folders, whereas sometimes on phats depending on firmware need hellcats recovery flasher. UPDATE folders can normally work on both tho. and they should without any problems.