• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Dark_AleX releases 3.40 OE-A and 3.30 OE-A2

Krelian

It is what it is.

No, it means there isn't a 3.1 downgrader... that's why it says you need 3.03 or less.
If you're going to wait it's best to wait at 3.10 rather the to upgrade any farther.
Is there some feature in the official 3.11, 3.30, or 3.40 you need?

StriderSkorpion

No, it is not present on Firmware 2.6. I believe they added it in 2.71.
Actually, it's not present in that version either. Even though I bought my memory stick at the store, I wanted to see what the PSP (came with 2.71 stock) said. When I checked, it only listed User Capacity and/or Free Space.

dennis96411

Thanks!

hehe that is Sony's job not D_A's :p Plus I think there is a reason they used Flash Player 6.. the newest Flash Player has higher sys requirements.

Also if you don't know what a modchip is I recommend getting one professionally installed. it is a chip that is installed inside the chip to allow recovery of firmware, downgrading, etc..

redkan: place your games in the ISO folder

Thanks!So where i can get one of this"modchip"you called?
You're the best!!

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Uh, there's no Downgrader for 3.30, dude...

Cheezeball99

Yes I say,but not exit?

Uh, I know this is a language/translation barrier, but I honestly have no idea what you're asking... But I'll give it a shot.

I THINK you are asking if DaX and N00bz and them are still working on a downgrader for 3.30, and I can only imagine they are still working on it, because alot of people want it, I'm sure. Although I don't want to speak on their behalf or anything...

Cheezeball99

No problem, glad I could help.

tele-dude

3.03 OE-C to 3.4 OE-A

Hi ,

I've Custom firmware 3.03 OE-C on my PSP,
Now I tried to update ,
When I launched the update maker , I receive a message like :
'I can't open file' and the operation stops ...

I 've put the updatemaker & updatemaker% in folder GAME150

I tried it also by updating from 3.03C to 3.10C

What's going wrong ?

greetz

Tele-dude
:confused1:

Jaynb

Hi ,

I've Custom firmware 3.03 OE-C on my PSP,
Now I tried to update ,
When I launched the update maker , I receive a message like :
'I can't open file' and the operation stops ...

I 've put the updatemaker & updatemaker% in folder GAME150

I tried it also by updating from 3.03C to 3.10C

What's going wrong ?

greetz

Tele-dude
:confused1:

Hi
Have you got the official 1.50 and 3.40 updates and named them 150.PBP and 340.PBP and put them in the "oeupdmaker" file?

Chafiro

hi im on the 3.40 OE-A and i keep getting the followng error message when trying to play umd's

the game could not be started 80020148

Any 1 know what to do ?

On the recovery menu in the option configuration just the first 2 options have to be enabled and the rest desabled, and in the advanced configuration all of the options must be desabled, this happen to me cause I tried to put a photo as a wallpaper and everything messed up, I hope it works in yours.