• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Dark_AleX releases 3.40 OE-A and 3.30 OE-A2

BOSSIII716

if i upgradea from 1.5 to 3.40 oe will i still be able to play my nes snes genesis emulators on the firmware. i want to upgrade so can play newer games that come out.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
if i upgradea from 1.5 to 3.40 oe will i still be able to play my nes snes genesis emulators on the firmware. i want to upgrade so can play newer games that come out.

Yes everything will still work. :smile:

BOSSIII716

i keep getting error when i try to update keeps saying 340.bp file is no valid where can i download a valid one that works

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

BOSSIII716

where do i get themes and stuff for my psp. and i formated the ms after it didnt work and it created bunch of stuff and it on there im putting files back on psp now will keep posted on what happens with them. if dont work maybe you can guide me through.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i think i bricked it. when i turn on it stays black then turns off

how did you do that? flashing a theme?

See if you can still enter recovery mode.. (hold R while turning on PSP)

BOSSIII716

i havent done anything to it since changing it to 3.40 oe-a except put my emulators back on there snes and some of the other psp games work but when i try nes and genesis it starts acting stupid like i said is there a way to stop that or to get a newer version of the emulators.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i havent done anything to it since changing it to 3.40 oe-a except put my emulators back on there snes and some of the other psp games work but when i try nes and genesis it starts acting stupid like i said is there a way to stop that or to get a newer version of the emulators.

yeah, try downloading new versions.

http://rukapsp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/PSPSoftware/archive/NesterJ_v1_20beta2.zip - NES

http://rukapsp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/PSPSoftware/labSNESTYL/0032EBOOT.zip - SNES

http://syn-k.sakura.ne.jp/dgen_psp/dgen_psp_170.zip - Genesis

Recovery is already built into the firmware.. you hold R while turning on your PSP to enter it.

BOSSIII716

only one couldnt get work was genesis nintendo and snes did thanks a bunch for all your help. only other thing is if know way to crop genesis files to get them two work

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
only one couldnt get work was genesis nintendo and snes did thanks a bunch for all your help. only other thing is if know way to crop genesis files to get them two work

not sure what you mean by that. The Genesis emulator I linked you to works fine for me.

For example just create a folder, called 'DGEN' in GAME150 and move all the files contained in the archive to the DGEN folder.

shahaedsuma

thanks a lot buddy.
i find out problem. problem was with file extension that is PBP.PBP.
so i corrected & then DOOM.
i'm in 3.40 OE-A
thanks DA & all.