• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Devhook 0.52 Install Guide with 3.11

LukeTheOne

hey... i tried ot until step 6 and there is a problem now... it when i press O to dump my sigcheck in, it juz says ERROR: Can't find DATA.PSAR in the top folder of memory stick. My psp is a version 1.50. How can i fix this? Reply as soon as possible

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
hey... i tried ot until step 6 and there is a problem now... it when i press O to dump my sigcheck in, it juz says ERROR: Can't find DATA.PSAR in the top folder of memory stick. My psp is a version 1.50. How can i fix this? Reply as soon as possible

5. Extract the DATA.PSAR from the 3.11 update you've downloaded with PBP Unpacker. Once thats done, copy the DATA.PSAR over to the root of your memory stick.

Did you do this? Make you moved the DATA.PSAR to the correct spot. For example, if your memory stick drive was H: then DATA.PSAR would be located at H:/DATA.PSAR

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I did but it still doesn't work.... i dunno y though.... can come up wif another solution?

Well it can't find the DATA.PSAR, so it's either not in the right spot or something is wrong with your memory stick.

Try formatting your memory stick on the PSP (this will clear all files so make sure you backup anything important) and then copy the files back over.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i still have to have a UMD to play iso files or else i get "game cannot be loaded" error even tho i have 3.71 m33

Wrong thread; but try this, press Select in the main menu screen and switch the ISO Mode to Sony NP9660

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
When I run PSAR Dumper I get this error...

"The game could not be started."
"(8002014C)"

Any ideas?

What firmware are you running? If it is a custom firmware then be sure to place the two psardumper folders in GAME150.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

avaghela

Hi,

When I load the new DevHook, & follow the instructions in the post, I got the following message when trying to run ISO...

=======================================================
vshex DEVHOOK SETTING MENU

UMD IMAGE Emulation
CPU CLOCK Default
DM SFO VER Default
MEUN on BOOT ON
PRELOAD ADDR 89800000
FIRMWARE Not Supported
REMOTE PORT Not Supported

ESCAPE the DEVHOOK
CLOSE MENU

Any ideas?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi,

When I load the new DevHook, & follow the instructions in the post, I got the following message when trying to run ISO...

vshex DEVHOOK SETTING MENU

UMD IMAGE Emulation
CPU CLOCK Default
DM SFO VER Default
MEUN on BOOT ON
PRELOAD ADDR 89800000
FIRMWARE Not Supported

ESCAPE the DEVHOOK
CLOSE MENU

Any ideas?

That's the DevHook menu... you can use it to change CPU speed, change ISOs, etc. To exit it just press HOME or close menu.

avaghela

This is my ms0 folder structure...

dh
- 05beta
fm
ISO
- Football Manager Handheld 2007.iso

PSP
- GAME
o %_SCE_DH052
o _SCE_DH052
o Psar_dump3
o Psar_dump3%

My PSP is 1.5, & I'm selecting 3.11 from DevHook

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Well to start a game, you just press X or O on the UMD icon.

If the game requires a firmware higher than 3.11 it will not work.

doaone

Hey I brought my psp with 1.50 firmware, i installed devhook 0.52 ran it flashed it and now i selected the iso and clicked start devhook, the reboot screen comes up and then switches off , can you please tell me what im doing wrong

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey I brought my psp with 1.50 firmware, i installed devhook 0.52 ran it flashed it and now i selected the iso and clicked start devhook, the reboot screen comes up and then switches off , can you please tell me what im doing wrong

Taking note of this step:

Run PSARDumper on your PSP, once its loaded up press X to dump a sigchecked 3.11. Once its done your PSP will return to the main menu.

Are you sure you pressed X? Also, did you select 3.11 from the firmware menu?

EazyE

Hello,
I also get this menu

UMD IMAGE Emulation
CPU CLOCK Default
DM SFO VER Default
MEUN on BOOT ON
PRELOAD ADDR 89800000
FIRMWARE Not Supported

ESCAPE the DEVHOOK
CLOSE MENU
but when i select the UMD Image i want and pres close menu i cant do anything anymore.
I can only here the music but cant start the game or pres up, down left right. I can only press the buttons to turn the sound down or harder or the backlight button.
Can someone help me fix this problem
Thanks
EazyE