• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Devhook 0.52 Install Guide with 3.11

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
can you help me? i am having trouble with step 2. where is the "ms0:/ ":mad1:

First of all why do you double post. Think that's going to make anyone answer your post faster?

ms0 is your memory stick. Should show up in My Computer if you're running Windows. You want to copy the three folders to the memory stick.

meer-123

hi
i did exactly what u wrote but i stuck there where it says in the psp PSAR Dumper V3. everytime when i start it in my psp, it frezzes and the display is black.I extracted DATA.PSAR from the update and puted in into the root of my memory stick. Devhook0.52 launcher works. can you please help me out there?

Arclite181

thanks man....but i am stuck at the part where i choose 3.11 firmware and then my psp waits for a minute and then a black screen comes up and then my psp shuts down by itself any help

Reaper123

MAJOR-ASS PROBLEM!

AFTER FOLLOWIN ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS I PUT IN THAT PSARDumper THING, I GO IN2 MY PSP AND IT SAYS NOTHING'S THERE!!! WTF???!!!

peterdeng

hey i got get this part 6. Run PSARDumper on your PSP, once its loaded up press X to dump a sigchecked 3.11. Once its done your PSP will return to the main menu.........where do i run PSARDumper?????or where do i find it

peterdeng

i think i got it its called psardumpmer v3 right cuz thats what mine is called and when i load it my psp just shuts off what do i do?

jsubu0209

Thank You So Much

Wanted to say thanks to you very much, I was able to successfully install DEVhook .52 with FW 3.11:smile:

:smile:And yes Wish You All A Very Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year From India:smile:

haloluvr

Question?

Hey I was hoping if you guys could answer my question! When I did step 6(PSAR Dumper V3) it said- The game could not be started(9002014C). Im wondering what that is? Could You guys help me my e-mail is- battlefield_man@hotmail.com
Thanxs for helping me!:biggrin:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey I was hoping if you guys could answer my question! When I did step 6(PSAR Dumper V3) it said- The game could not be started(9002014C). Im wondering what that is? Could You guys help me my e-mail is- battlefield_man@hotmail.com
Thanxs for helping me!:biggrin:

Probably because you're running official firmware. If not, tell me which firmware you are on and then I'll be able to help.

Acerthief

My psp v is 3.10, after that happened i even tried to go back and it still did that!

what version does it need to be on to make the PSAR dumper work?

Any version of "Custom Firmware"(3.40OE, 3.52M33, etc) or v1.5.

The main purpose for this is for people on v1.5 to mimic 3.11, so they don't have to update the PSP in order to play newer games.

haloluvr

PSAR Dumper V3

Like you said the PSAR Dumper V3 works on every version of the PSP, but get this! It still says that the game could not be started(8002014C). Can you guys help me with this Fucking ass problem? If u can that would be awesome! my e-mail is battlefield_man@hotmail.com:biggrin:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor