• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gears of War 3

Joey

Dom looks much older in that pic, he's going grey, I guess that's what being on the edge of extinction does to you. Still looks really badass, they all do.
I would imagine they did that to play up the subplot with his wife.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Yeah man, he's got nothing to live for and nothing to lose. I smell self sacrifice for Delta Squad coming.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Check out the arm rip execution at the end of this vid.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXZ0lZBxPx4[/yt]

Looks like he walks over top of stuff too slow.

maybe its just me. I haven't play gears for a long time.

KelticN7

Being honest Gears of War was the reason i bought a 360 in the first place and frankly this is one game i'm dying to get my hands on, Sad i know but will be taking the day off work when its released

Robby

Los Doyers!
Sept. 3rd to 7th will be a 25x XP for labor day weekend.

I'm going to be playing this game nonstop during these days, I'm level 40 and I'm going to try to get in the 80s, double my level basically.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yes, yes, yes!

Bring a huge fan of the Gears series, I love the direction this game is headed.
Now, I am slightly disappointed it got delayed, I want to play it now.

Robby

Los Doyers!
The Hammerburst now has iron sights, yes.

KelticN7

have to say, really disappointed in the delay on this, was looking forward to getting stuck in and playing it to death

PR0fessor Burnt

[video=youtube;fJzzBdVy2L0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJzzBdVy2L0&feature=sub[/video]

So apparently if you buy the Epic edition of BulletStorm you get access to the GoW 3 Beta. Just thought I would give everyone the heads up

Robby

Los Doyers!
I'm pretty sure they said that this is just one way of getting into the beta.