• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gears of War 3

Spiros

Maiki
Looks nice, but are you guys really looking forward to Gears 3 for its multiplayer?

Personally I just can't wait to play the story mode, and then I'll probably move on to something else.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I love the Gears multiplayer, so I'm looking forward to it. I got Seriously with the first one and made it to around rank 60 in the second one before moving on to other games. I also really want to see how the dedicated servers are.

Don't get me wrong though, the story arc for these games is very entertaining as well.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I use to love multiplayer for Gears1. Gears2 screwed it all to hell in my opinion and I blame grenade sticking. I hope I like Gears3's multi.
I don't know when the last time you played Gears 2 online was, but the latest title update made the game actually enjoyable, atleast for me.
I'm looking forward to the multiplayer as that is what got me hooked onto the first one. I completed a quiz on expertzone and will be getting a beta code a couple days before the bulletstorm beta goes up.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Did you just pick a random Target store to sign up for the expertzone thing?

Edit - Looks like you need employment verification for the early access. Which means you need to send over a pay stub with info blacked out.

Looks like I'll have to wait for the Bulletstorm access to open up.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Did you just pick a random Target store to sign up for the expertzone thing?

Edit - Looks like you need employment verification for the early access. Which means you need to send over a pay stub with info blacked out.

Looks like I'll have to wait for the Bulletstorm access to open up.
Yeah I just sent my paystub blacked out. I mean, I don't know how strict these guys are, maybe you can get away by just listing your actual job and see if they accept it since it's legit because there are people sending in fake paystubs.

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
The beta comes out the 18th, I have two final exams the 20th, one the 23rd. FUCK

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I think the MP looks pretty damn sweet graphic wise, which means the campaign has a chance to be something special.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
If anyone has an extra code for today, I'd love one.

Also, they're doing an 18x XP event this weekend on Gears 2 for those who have to wait until Monday for Bulletstorm access.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Just got my beta code :D

If you go to expertzone and make a new account and say you work at walmart, it will not require veification.

Just google search a local walmart for store number.

EDIT - It's still working, just made like 3 accounts for some friends and each got a beta code.
The code let's you download the launcher then after it downloads a 500mb update and you can start playing the beta.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Thanks Robby. For people that already used ExpertZone with the Halo Reach beta to get early access you'll have to create a new one / use a new e-mail since you can't change your occupation and Walmart is the only one that doesn't seem to need extra verification

Robby

Los Doyers!
Thanks Robby. For people that already used ExpertZone with the Halo Reach beta to get early access you'll have to create a new one / use a new e-mail since you can't change your occupation and Walmart is the only one that doesn't seem to need extra verification

No problem, forgot to mention that but yeah. Make a new account if you already had one.