• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Guide: How to Disable Privacy Settings on Origin, Steam, Xbox Live, PSN

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
I had all privacy enabled but not Trophy logged in exophase profile (Google IamZ3pt0)
I'm not seeing any issues, looks you got it added?

I looked up "IamZ3pt0" and that username doesn't seem to exist, but I'm guessing it's Z3pt0 which you've now added.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
The Google play account Is iamZ3pt0

Showing no trophies
Was thinking PSN since you mentioned trophies. Anyway, it seems your Google Play profile has updated now.

Koroske

Hello guys, I'm new here. I've try to link my google play ID and do not show any achievements that I have.
I follow the guide but nothing is happen.
Could any you help me please?
Thanks in advance.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Hello guys, I'm new here. I've try to link my google play ID and do not show any achievements that I have.
I follow the guide but nothing is happen.
Could any you help me please?
Thanks in advance.
Looks like your games are showing now. Sometimes, it takes a bit for the privacy settings change to go into effect.

levelstory

Hi there. I'm new on this site and I've connected my Steam account and have followed the guide and made my profile public and all of that fun stuff, but none of my games or achievements are showing up.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Hi there. I'm new on this site and I've connected my Steam account and have followed the guide and made my profile public and all of that fun stuff, but none of my games or achievements are showing up.
It's updated now.