• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Guide: How to Disable Privacy Settings on Origin, Steam, Xbox Live, PSN

Romexo

hi
i add my battlenet id (blizzard) successfully for cod mw but it doesn't work
i think its for privacy setting
how can i solved this problem ?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
hi
i add my battlenet id (blizzard) successfully for cod mw but it doesn't work
i think its for privacy setting
how can i solved this problem ?
The Battle.net tracking only includes WoW, StarCraft 2 and Overwatch. We may be able to add CoD MW support in the future, but right now that data isn't available through their API.

TabyCat12

My google play account achievements haven't shown up. The page says the profile is private or I haven't played any games. My user name is BlueDittoGirl12 and I'm level 34 with 9 games and 830 achievements. I tried to make my google play account public but in my settings, I don't have the public gamer profile option.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
My google play account achievements haven't shown up. The page says the profile is private or I haven't played any games. My user name is BlueDittoGirl12 and I'm level 34 with 9 games and 830 achievements. I tried to make my google play account public but in my settings, I don't have the public gamer profile option.
I didn't change anything but looks like the data is showing now, maybe it took a bit to see the privacy changes.

CoVarZz

I activated steam and all are public en custom URL... Got 1 game 1/1 achievement but not coming up here, i think something is wrong

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
I activated steam and all are public en custom URL... Got 1 game 1/1 achievement but not coming up here, i think something is wrong

Is this your profile? Seems privacy is still on, no game activity is showing up on Steam for me. Maybe look over the settings again.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
I couldn't activate my xbox profile even with this help :(
Seems fine now - after changing the privacy settings you either need to run a manual scan or wait awhile, it doesn't detect the changes right away.

xl_joop_lx

i get this message when i add my gamertag: PSN information could not be retrieved. This may be due to privacy settings on your account. my privacy settings are open

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
i get this message when i add my gamertag: PSN information could not be retrieved. This may be due to privacy settings on your account. my privacy settings are open
The gamertag you're entering doesn't exist. I think it's a misspelling?

If I put in xI_joop_Ix it works (I replaced the L's with an I)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
thats how it's spelt all small, still the same message. how did you do it?
It's not the casing, I replaced the L's with a i

Try xi_joop_ix

Lopez I 90 I

Hello guys! I did the tutorial for XBOX 360 & XBOX One but it still doesn't work or track properly and my XBOX profile is still empty. Can you help me please?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Hello guys! I did the tutorial for XBOX 360 & XBOX One but it still doesn't work or track properly and my XBOX profile is still empty. Can you help me please?
It should be working now, it looks like someone else had used that gamertag on the site in the past under a different Xbox account so the internal ID had to be updated.

Lopez I 90 I

sorry to be a pain guys but i recently changed my gamertag name
could you please refresh it so it shows up correctly both on the tag and of course on the Forums
old > CaptPrice90x New > Lopez I 90 I ( It's capital i BTW lol )