• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Guide: How to Disable Privacy Settings on Origin, Steam, Xbox Live, PSN

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
sorry to be a pain guys but i recently changed my gamertag name
could you please refresh it so it shows up correctly both on the tag and of course on the Forums
old > CaptPrice90x New > Lopez I 90 I ( It's capital i BTW lol )
Looks like you already changed the display name but I have updated your username to Lopez I 90 I as well.

nerjamartin

Hi,

I'm new at the site and I don't know if ALL my games from G.O.G. appears on my profile (also these that I've never played).
In the opposite way... only 2 games from STEAM appears...
Can I do something to make only the games I've played from GOG appears and all the games I've played on STEAM appears as well?

Thanks in advance for your help!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Hi,

I'm new at the site and I don't know if ALL my games from G.O.G. appears on my profile (also these that I've never played).
In the opposite way... only 2 games from STEAM appears...
Can I do something to make only the games I've played from GOG appears and all the games I've played on STEAM appears as well?

Thanks in advance for your help!
You could always enable the hide games with no playtime option to remove the GOG games you've never played. Another option is to hide them individually (click the Edit icon when hovering over a game).

Your Steam profile seems to be up to date now.

nerjamartin

Thank you very much for the quick answer.

I've founded yesterday the "hide games with no playtime" option in the settings, but it doesn't seem to work.
However, I've made it work (more or less) selecting these options :

Hiding all the games with no achievements, and now the list is more or less true :)
I think the problem is, the tracker takes ALL the games from the GOG library as played.

For the Steam games the list is correct now!!!! 😍

Thanks again for your fast support and congratulations for the site, it's great!!!!

Cheers

Last edited: