• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Home

Adiuvo

It's just interaction I suppose. You see other people doing the same thing, with the ridiculous music Sony puts on the listen area; it just makes for a funny scenario. When you're able to get around twenty or so people all dancing in the same small area, with others just watching, it looks stupid, which I guess makes it funny.

It sounds boring, but when you go out and actually do it it's not. If you don't go on Home with an open mind and try to experiment, you'll hate it. It's the quirky things that make Home fun. Otherwise, it's just a harder to use 3D equivalent of a forum.

Adiuvo

For those who are having issues with not being old enough to access it, read this.

I'm addicted to Home now, as sad as it sounds. Played pool with a couple of people (one game lasted half an hour, we both sucked), along with chess.

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
I'm addicted to Home now, as sad as it sounds. Played pool with a couple of people (one game lasted half an hour, we both sucked), along with chess.

I tried home last week but every time I tried to log on it always gave me an error message. Eventually after about 5 trys i get in. When I get in I think it is a little boring. But i can see how it can be addicting.

Sullivan

Wow, its actually pretty cool. I would rather use it to communicate other then a few other ways, but its quite fun. There are some ass's in the app though, that just come up to you say a few rude comments and follow you around.

Adiuvo

There's a report button, use it. It's funny when some guy comes over and harasses a girl, then the girl reports him, and a few minutes later he disappears because a moderator banned him.

People are ridiculous in the Uncharted Bar. If a person with a girl avatar goes in a mob of people swarm around them.

Adiuvo

Temp at first according to the ones that were banned. I haven't heard of anyone getting perma banned, but I'm sure they will eventually.

Vee

I think the sensible conclusion is to suspend everything to do with Home and get PSN/XMB working perfectly with all the features that we want. Then, if they've got the time and the resources, continue Home.

B

Bizarre

I played home for maybe a good hour then got completely bored of it.
What do people find so exciting about it?

Sullivan

Sony retires home, hopes that killzone 2 will be a hit to solve the issue.

Seth

MD Party Room
I played home for maybe a good hour then got completely bored of it.
What do people find so exciting about it?

Nothing Home failed on so many levels....It just wasent fun,but before it came out it looked kinda fun.

Seth

MD Party Room
Hey does anyone want the amazon Killzone 2 costumes HOME avatar? I dont want it,if you have something to trade for it let me know.

_Syn

Home is nothing but a waste of what .. 3GB in your HDD. There's absolutely nothing to do. Once they implement cross-game invitations, video chat, Home will become Playstation Desert.