• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPhone/iPod Touch General Discussion

madsoul

Anyone have any idea what the best case for the 3g is? I have heard both bad and good commentd about the switcheasy products so im not sure. I would like a really compact case that do not take much space. Just do not want to get scratches etc on the back. Any ideas?

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Anyone have any idea what the best case for the 3g is? I have heard both bad and good commentd about the switcheasy products so im not sure. I would like a really compact case that do not take much space. Just do not want to get scratches etc on the back. Any ideas?

I actually enjoy using the $3 covers from DealExtreme. This is the one that is on mine right now DealExtreme: $2.48 Hard Protective Backside Case for iPhone 3G (Blue)
) I like the plastic/rubber/matte feel of them, its nice and thin, and when I have dropped my phone it does a decent job protecting it.

And they are cheap enough to buy a few replacements, or a different colour for every month.

Colm

Whilst QuickFreedom etc. are good, I'd like something that lets me set a custom payload :(

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Why would you need to tether if you have a WiFi connect?
It creates an adhoc signal using a 3G connection
So multiple devices can be tethered to your phone at once with wifi, wireless, no usb cord at all

I use when I visit my parents internet-less house. I leave my phone upstairs where I get decent 3G speeds, and then just use my laptop or xbox 360 to get online from anywhere in the house. No routers needed.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
I decided get the ipod touch over the zuneHD.
I gotta say its pretty good mp3 player so far.(I'm yet to use any main features like youtube)

B

Bizarre

nm about above problem, just me being a moron. :p

Jailbroken on 3.1.1 with iPod Touch 2G. I do miss the double tap home for music player though. Seems more faster than 3.0

Once supreme prefs comes out for 3.1.1 you can enable it again.