• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Killzone 2 Get Together

Slasher

Suck It
I'm down for some KZ2 tonight if anyone is interested

Adiuvo

Didn't get your guys message till too late but I was able to get into the MFM room with Adiuvo for a little bit. I had some awesome games over the weekend but I still didn't get any valor trophies. I thought I would for sure get in the 10% bracket.

Yeah, that game was shit though. I felt bad for him, three against one, it's a wonder he still got above a 1.00 kd.

Anyone up for a game at 6:00 PM Pacific?

Slasher

Suck It
Yeah, that game was shit though. I felt bad for him, three against one, it's a wonder he still got above a 1.00 kd.

Anyone up for a game at 6:00 PM Pacific?

Sounds good. So 9pm EST then.

I'll probably be on even before then like around 8 or so my time

EDIT: fuck it, I'll make the room right now.
My PSN is Slashzor for whoever doesn't have me added yet.
Room name is: MfM

I just pretty much enabled everything and limited it to 12 players. It's public, not private. I hope that's alright

EDIT2: Well nobody is joining so I'll go on later

Whisper

Logic :(
Oh well I guess I'll wait for the next get together. Plan a more grand/organized one a few days in advance.

I'm thinking Saturday same time as last. Set up teams and such.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
I'm thinking Saturday same time as last. Set up teams and such.

Yeah, I agree for Saturday.

We definitely need to finalize the plans and w.e. in the next couple days. I'd say create a list of teams now as said before. Also suggest customized weapons/maps/modes list. Definitely weapons and badges because some people might still be very low in rank and not have access to the ass-kicking weapons or abilities yet, ahem Assault Class, ahem.

hippie

Yeah, I agree for Saturday.

We definitely need to finalize the plans and w.e. in the next couple days. I'd say create a list of teams now as said before. Also suggest customized weapons/maps/modes list. Definitely weapons and badges because some people might still be very low in rank and not have access to the ass-kicking weapons or abilities yet, ahem Assault Class, ahem.

i concur with these suggestions and i want to sign up

Joey

Let me know when you fools want to play... I've got to get some sleep for work, but I can work this in somewhere.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
I'll be ISA.

Although it may not be a good idea to request either ISA or Helghast because if everyone wants to be fair, it'd be better to switch off since some maps have advantages depending on team. Also, we could just have the same map twice in a row in rotation and just switch sides then, but team balancing would need to be off for it to work correctly.

I currently have Sergeant class, which means I'm able to equip shotgun and SMG I think, although it should change if I get a chance to play in a little while. I'd like to work up to Medic at least before this, which I'm sure will be fine.

_Syn

Man, I'm pretty much down for anything. I'm pretty good at this game haha.

PSN: x-riitoric (and I have a mic).

When is this btw?